11

*In this story, Suzue and Daisuke are brother and sister. Suzue being the oldest of the two.*

I wake up with a headache. I look over at the clock and see it's only 5:20am. I grumble into the pillow and stuff my face into it. Why did I drink so much last night? I notice a glass of water and tylenol on the stand and sit up in bed. I take the medicine and run my fingers through my messy hair. I grab my phone and notice a bunch of missed calls and texts from Liz.

L - "Hello?"

Y - "Sorry I didn't answer. Things got a little crazy."

L - "Girl! I been trying to get a hold of you all night! Are you ok!?"

Y - "Yes. I'm fine. I found the leader."

L - "You did? That's great! Any new information?"

Y - "Not yet. He is having a party next weekend that I will be attending. I'll seduce him and get some answers."

L - "Ugh. You get to have so much fun while I sit and type all day!"

Y - "There's nothing fun about this Liz. He has destroyed everything. When the time is right, I'm going to kill him."

L - "(y/n)...sorry. You know I didn't mean it like that."

Y - "I know. I'm just ready for this to be over."

L - "I want you to stay safe. I know you are riding solo on this now...besides me of course."

Y - "About that..."

The bedroom door opens and young woman walks in with clothes in her hands.

"Your personal clothes and a new outfit for today ma'am." She said.

She places them on the edge of the bed. I gave her a generous smile. She bows and leaves the room quietly.

L - "Hellooooo?? Who was that?"

Y - "Just a maid at the hotel. Anyways I have to go. I'll talk to you later! Bye!"

L - "Wait! A..."

I quickly hang up and fall back into the bed.

I put on the new outfit that was given to me. A pair of black skinny jeans, a white flowy shirt, and black combat boots. I grab my other belongings and make my way down stairs. It took me a bit to find my way back to the living room. I look around and see I am alone.

"Hello?" I call out. The same woman I met last night walks over towards me.

"Good morning Ms. (l/n)."

I frown as I study the woman. She had similar features to Daisuke which meant she was related to him in a way. I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't want to be a home wrecker or anything.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"Apologizes. I'm usually in contact with Daisuke 24/7. I do research for him and what not as well. Basically anything he needs."

I nod. I figured she worked with him. But to be in contact with him 24/7? What kind of man is he..?

"So...you're his assistant?"

The woman laughs, shaking her head.

"I'm Suzue Kambe, his older sister. It's nice to meet you."

The woman holds out her hand. I accept her welcome and give her a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize he had a sister."