16. That Bitch

" Hey, Jotaro... My back is itchy. Scratch it." Dan commanded. Jotaro stared for a little while. Reluctantly, Jotaro scratched his back.

Along the journey, every time Dan do something, Jotaro would write down on a mini notebook he borrowed from Kichou. The woman never really cared what he wrote as she was trying to contain her anger. 

"Hey, whatcha writing?" Dan asked taking the notebook.

And there he can see what Jotaro wrote.

Gut punched.

Almost hit with a rock

SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Wallet was taken 

Watch was taken

Forced to be a bridge with back stepped on

Forced Nohime to step on me

Forced to scratch his back

Forced to wipe his shoes

Kicked in the face

"I am forgetful that's why I wrote it down. It's what you owe me, you will pay for them." Jotaro declared.

It hasn't been 10 minutes but it feels like a lifetime already. Steely Dan brought them on a jewelry store. 

"Hey Jotaro, look at this gold bracelet. It will look good on Kichou. These are very hard to find in a country like this." He then turned to Kichou. "Hey, Kichou. You will give me a kiss if I got this for you. Or maybe more." He implied.

Kichou looks at him in the eye. "I will give nothing to you."

"That is not a request My Lady." He smirked. Turning to Jotaro, he smirked. "Jotaro, see the holes in the glass? Use your stand to take it out."

Jotaro looked at him with deadly eyes, both of the teenagers have the same expression on their face.

"I am telling you to take it out. Do it otherwise I'll smash the glass. If I get caught. I'll get my ass kicked. Joseph will die from my injuries. Quickly while the employees have their backs turned." 

Kichou shuts her eyes. "Hey that guy stole something!" Dan screamed.

"Son of a bitch." 

A crowd started to form as they started beating Jotaro up. 

"This is fun!" Dan says. He then turned to Nohime who was conflicted on what to do. Her fist curled as she gritted her teeth. "Don't think you get a free way my lady. Honestly, what are you doing with a bunch of men? Wait... Right! They bought you for pleasure!" Dan hysterically laughed while stealing another thing from the shop.

Kichou exhaled as if she resigned to fate. Soon as the crowd was done beating up Jotaro, Jotaro started laughing. Which irritated Dan much.

"Jotaro! What are you laughing at? What's so funny?" 

Jotaro smirked. "I am anticipating. I'm going to have so much fun when I kick your ass."

Dan started to kick Jotaro on the ground screaming. " Screw you! What are you talking about? The old man is going to die in less than a minute yet you..." He trails of as he heard an ringing hysterical laugh.