04. Bon Voyage, Crusaders

It was a quiet day--- too quiet for a school day. Kichou played with her pen as the teacher discussed in front of the class. She understood that she would not see Kakyoin today because of what happened yesterday.

But what about Jotaro? 

Kichou looked towards the window. Should she drop by the Kujo Household?

And without answering her thought, she found herself in front of the Kujo estate. Kichou had been wondering why she would always find herself drawn to the Kujos and their circle of friends. She though there must be something going on since they are all stand users.

There were still a lot of facts being kept secret to them and she wants to learn all of it. It is impossible that they are only the ones who have stands. Do they just appear because of a sheer strong emotion like determination and wanted to be less lonely... Or do they appear in some ways... Or are they being created.

She needed to know the answers. 

She rang the door bell and within a few moments, Jotaro opened the door with a big frown on his face. "What do you want?" 

"Well... I want to visit Kakyoin." She slightly smiled.

"He's okay. Now go home." He says as he attempted to close the door. Not until Mr. Joestar's voice rang from inside.

"Jotaro? Is that Kichou?! Let her come in." 

Jotaro just sighed as he unwillingly let the silverette in. Mr. Joestar looked at the girl with a heavy and conflicted look in his face. Kichou silently followed the Older Joestar as they sauntered over what she believe to be Mrs. Kujo's room.

Holly seems to be in a weakened state yet her eyes glossed in happiness when she saw Kichou. 

"Hello Kiiyan." She greeted weakly as the silverette looked worried. The silverette sat beside the woman as she put her hand on top of her folded hands.

"Papa, Jotaro, could you leave us for a moment please?" The Kujo matriarch asked politely as the two complied to her pleas. 

"Now. Now, don't look at me like that, Kiiyan. I'm fine. I just want to ask you something." The woman emitted a weak cheer as she observed the girl's expression. It was like she was reliving a nightmare all over again.

"I knew all the things that has been going on. I also know we haven't been through a lot considering I've only known for a few weeks. There are only a few women willing to be associated with the Joestar's name and I will be telling you in advance that great hardships will be coming. Be strong, okay?" The Joestar-Kujo woman smiled. Kichou just confusedly nodded as the woman went unconscious.

"Mrs. Kujo?!" Kichou got alarmed as the boys came in running. 

"She got unconscious again." Mr. Joestar says as he put his palm in Holly's forehead. Kichou saw a worried father over his daughter which bought a sense of unfamiliarity. Is this how a father should be with her daughter?

Holly's stand gently wraps onto Kichou's fingers. Mr. Joestar looks at it as a sign that his daughter treats the girl as a family. Well, with Holly being alone while Sadao is away and Jotaro being the delinquent asshole he is, it is understandable that Holly loved the presence of the silver haired girl.

"We must find DIO. The only option left is for us to break the curse. To kill DIO." Mr. Joestar announces. "But my pictures don't ever show us where he is! They're black!" He continued obviously conflicted.

Jotaro suggested to use his stand in which Mr. Joestar quickly handed the picture to Jotaro who's stand quickly draw whatever he saw on the photo.

"A fly?! It's a fly originated in the Northeast African lands." Kichou asked as she watched the purple humanoid draw in an inhuman speed.