09. Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and Kichou Nohime was no exception.

Kakyoin and Jotaro watched the silver haired woman seething in anger as she stabbed her chicken curry fiercely. Poor Chicken Curry. Avdol kept looking at Mr. Joestar who just shrugged, not knowing what to do.

This was the first time they have seen Kichou so angry that she was about to kill the chicken twice. Rest in Paradise, Chicken Curry.

Mr. Joestar, with his experience with Suzie, his wife, knew that one shouldn't mess with a woman, much less tell her to go back to the kitchens. Which also applies to his own mother and hamon-teacher, Lisa-Lisa. He never saw his own mother in the kitchens even after a month living in Air Supplena.

Jotaro, being a delinquent he is, he might have said some harsh words to Holly but he knew how important she is to him, she might have stayed in the kitchens but she make bad ass meals and they are his favorite.

Kakyoin, who also grew up with a housewife mum, never thought of his mom as someone who should stay in the kitchen since she was the boss of the house, they were a matriachial family and all decisions begins and ends with his mom.

Avdol, even though he was single and only has very few experiences with woman, he knew how to respect women.

"... I think we should follow Polnareff." Avdol broke the thin eyes as the men looked at him. He cautiously looked at Kichou who stopped stabbing the chicken. Kakyoin nodded as Jotaro muttered his signature line... Yare yare daze.

"Kakyoin, Avdol, you two go ahead. We will follow in a bit." Mr. Joestar sighs as both of the men nodded, leaving Jotaro, Mr. Joestar and a still seething Kichou.

Silence filled the room except for a few noises coming outside. Joseph didn't know what to say, much less to do so did Jotaro. Damn you Polnareff. Have you forgotten we are the ones who will clean up your mess after you leave like that? Both Grandfather and grandson tandem thought. Maybe slightly a bit different but both have the same stance. Fuck you Polnareff.

"I'm sure Polnareff didn't mean to say it. He was just being emotional that his sister's killer is near by." Mr. Joestar tries to reason with the girl who stopped eating for a moment, she was listening but she wasn't looking at him, eye to eye.

Mr. Joestar's eyebrows twitched as she moved so suddenly. She stood up, startling Joseph. Jotaro just continued to follow her with his eyes, quiet unsure what to say or do. Her bangs are hiding her purple eyes probably not wanting anyone to look at her.

"Let's help that moron before he gets killed. I still need to skewer his ass with Oiran's sword."

Polnareff, may you survive the wrath of a woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hol Horse aimed towards the car speeding away. Polnareff had escaped to follow J. Geil along with Kakyoin who just saved his ass from trouble. Hol Horse smirked, internally celebrating his small victory. He managed to kill the Egyptian Man, Avdol but he also injured Polnareff.

"Avdol!"

A woman's voice interrupted his internal monologue as a woman, Jotaro Kujo and Joseph Joestar approached the dead body of Mohammed Avdol.

So this is the girl Dio-sama was talking. He finally realized as he remembered the details Dio instructed her.

"You are free to take any person of the Joestar Group except the girl. Never hurt or lay a finger on her or else, I will be taking the finger you used to pull the trigger, am I clear? Hol horse?"