11. Fast and Furious

"We're now in the Northern Part of India, close to the Himalayas. That's why it's a little cold. We are also close to the borders of Pakistan." Joseph narrated as if he was the narrator on National Geographic Channel. Polnareff sat on the driver seat as he wordlessly drove the car with Kakyoin beside him. On the back seat, Kichou was squished between Joseph and Jotaro who tried not to move much.

"The road's getting narrower here. The car in front of us is so slow! He is in the way!" Polnareff complained as he suddenly swerved the car and took them in front of the other car.

"Hey! Polnareff! You're driving recklessly!" Kakyoin scolded as Polnareff fling pebbles to the other car with a smug smile on his face.

"Polnareff! Did you just fling those pebbles on purpose?" Joseph asked.

"Heh! It's good to have a four wheel drive! I can drive roads like this very easily." He says with a grin. Kichou glared at Polnareff. "We don't want any trouble or accidents right now." The only rose among the thorn chimed as Joseph.

"I'm still a wanted man in Varnasi for the murder of that doctor, you know. I'd like to get across the border safely." The older Joestar complained.

"But, it's almost time to say goodbye to India." Kakyoin said sentimentally. Kichou grinned at the statement of the red head. "Are you getting a bit emotional right now?" Kichou teased.

"No."

"When we first arrived in Inndia, my first thought was "What the hell! This is such a dirty country!" But now I'm leaving, I'm going to miss the noise in Calcutta and the water flowing in Ganges..." Mr. Joestar chimed in.

"Well, we have enough noise with you here, Mr. Joestar." Kakyoin cheekily teased.

"Are you saying I'm loud and noisy?"

"That's probably what he's saying!" Kichou shrugged as Kakyoin and Kichou laughed.

"I'm going back again to give Avdol a proper burial." Polnareff says... The rest of the crusaders went quiet. For someone who's as tactless as he is, Kichou found it honorable that even though his 'last moments' with Avdol were a terrible one, he still spoke to him with high regards.

With the silence, Polnareff suddenly pushed the breaks sending Joseph forward. Kichou was pushed towards Jotaro's chest and by a miracle, she ended up sprawled on his lap. Her chest was in between Jotaro's legs and Kichou was gripping Jotaro's thighs. Her elbow was near his crotch. And needless to say, they were in a very compromising position.

"What's the matter Polnareff?! Why did you stop all of a sudden?!" Kakyoin clamored as Joseph whined about trying not to get into accident.

Jotaro grunted over their position as Kichou became as red as Kakyoin's hair.

"I am soooo sorry Jotaro!" She says as she tried to get off Jotaro's lap yet unsuccessful as Mr. Joestar wiggled his hips, pushing Kichou again towards Jotaro's chest, face only a few centimeters apart.

Kichou could feel her heartbeat as if it wanted to run back to Calcutta. She was entirely oblivious about Jotaro's eyes staring at her pink plumped lips which seems to be hydrated and moisturized always.

"No! Look! Right there! Look who's standing there!!!" Polnareff announced as they see Anne standing beside the road.

"Yare yare daze."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oooofff!" Kichou grunted as Anne jumped right in the car and into Kichou's lap.

"I thought you were supposed to meet up with your father?!" Kakyoin asked in which Anned shrugged.