03. Noriaki Kakyoin

"itte kimasu."

Kiiyan stared at the dim void at her empty home as she observed the peaceful darkness. Her voice echoed out through the hallways of her home. It had been empty for a year or two now since her dad remarried some young lady outside of the area.

Her shoulders slumped a bit as she realized nobody's gonna tell her "itterashai." Yet it startled her when The Oiran manifested herself on the door step, waving goodbye. Her frown turned into a slight smile as she giggled.

"It's not like you're not with me, Oi-chan." She mumbled as she locked the door and head to her school.

It was a fine sunny day. The skies were on it's pristine sky blue glory. Kichou's hair shimmered silver as she continued to hum her favorite song "Jolene" by Dolly Parton. Upon turning on a familiar corner, she notice a man about her age in a green gakuran.

She curiously looked at him as he painted his heart out. Without looking at what he was painting, a polite smile made it into her lips as her soft spoken voice came out.

"Good morning." 

The man was startled as he hid what he was painting and a fervent blush made it's way through his cheeks as his eyes saw the young woman with silver hair and violet eyes. His brain had a haywire for a moment as he greeted back.

"G-Good Morning..." He says as she smiled with her eyes close. It seems that she was shimmering under the sunny weather of their town.

Kichou made her way through the growing crowd of students as some of them greeted their own chorus of 'Hellos' and 'Good Mornings'. Paving her way, she noticed a tall masculine figure being surrounded by girls.

A chorus of 'Good mornings' made into her ears as she was now walking a few meters behind Kujo Jotaro and his fangirls. She looked at him with pity as she noticed his annoyed expression.

In a moment or two, he snapped as two of the girls around him started insulting each other. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING!" He barked irritably. The girls then started giggling and arguing on who Jojo meant not until they shut up as a soft voice came on to their hearing range.

"Good morning, Jojo."

Almost everyone interestingly looked at the interaction between the school model student and the school bad boy. Kichou had her usual polite smile as she carried her school bag. Her hair was blowing against the wind making her more beautiful than she already is.

"Good morning." Kujo Jotaro shortly replied as Kichou nodded. Keeping their interaction as short like before. Jotaro looked at the silver haired female as her stand floated beside her. The stand looked at him with it's yellow eyes.

Upon descending down the stairs, Jotaro felt a cut on his left leg as he stumbled down. Kichou's eyes widen as she saw how Jojo suddenly fell downstairs. The Oiran quickly manifested accompanying Kichou as she carefully hurried down the stairs.

" Are you okay?!" She asked as she found him tangled among branches but landed safely other than his sudden wound.

"Mhhmm." He mumbled as his fan-girls started flocking around him. Kichou stepped out of the circle not before giving him her handkerchief. A menacing presence appeared on Kichou's radius as she looked at the new person.

She found herself looking at the boy she greeted earlier. His peaceful aura was replaced with a threatening one. 

Her instinct urged her to befriend the new guy who she found out was Noriaki Kakyoin, a new student who just came. She started walking slowly, leaving the crowd as she wondered how she could approach the new guy.