Surprise!!!

So I haven't been feeling well for the past couple of days. I've been very nauseous and tired.

So I bought a pregnancy test and I found out I was pregnant again!!!.

I couldn't believe I was so happy that i was going to have another baby from the most amazing guy in the world.

This time I wanted to do something special to tell him I was pregnant.

So what I did is I put little footprints on the floor for him to follow them. and then when he reaches where he's supposed to be ill have a sign on my belly hat says hi daddy can't wait to meet you. and the pregnancy test in my hands.

And then the kids are going to be holding up sings that say big brother again. and big sister finally. it's going to be perfect.

Royce pov: finally I finished at the studio. it was a busy day but got a lot of stuff done and we're planning our next small tour.

I walk through the door and see a little trail of footprints. I follow them closely.

Then I stop and look up and I see Jess with a sign on a her belly I read it carefully and it said

Hi daddy can't wait to meet you!!! My eyes lit up what?!? She then showed me her hand with the positive pregnancy test.

Omg I can't believe baby is this true. and finally I turn and see the kids holding signs saying big brother again and big sister.

Baby really? Yes she shakes her head. omg I'm so excited I go over and give her a tight hug and kiss her on those amazing lips.

I love you baby I say to her. I love you too!!!. Then I go and hug he kids they're so excited to be a brother and sister again.

Wow!!! For the rest of the day Royce cooks dinner and we all hang out as a family.