Last show

Wow I can't believe it this is our last show what an amazing month I learned so much and met so many great people along the way.

But I am ready to get back home to my family tonight. So the last show is in Florida. It's so hot today so I decided to just put in some shorts and a t shirt for during the day.

I love visiting Florida there is so much to do I just walk around Miami and decide to buy the kids somethings for Gus I saw this collection of cars. For jenni I found a cute little fairy princess doll. And for the babies I found cute little stuffed puppy that plays baby music.

And of course for my baby I got her a very pretty necklace that I know she's going to love.

Now that I am all done I head to the venue to get set up I change clothes and do vocal warmups for the last time and texted my baby.

Hey baby I miss you so much I'm about to do my last show and then I'm heading back home I can't wait to see you guys again I love you.

She texts back right away
ok baby I can't wait to see you either have a great show I love you so much.

Jimmy tells me that it's time to go out on stage I take a deep breath smile and head out on stage.

Hello Miami how's it going I say with a huge smile on my face *the crowd screams*  wow that's awesome I'm loving the energy tonight well I'm prince Royce and I have a new album that just came out and I'm here to have some fun tonight so since this is the last show how about I start off with my most recent song culpa al corazon.

~ 2 hours later~
And whew I'm done Miami was so much fun tonight but I'm so ready to head home I say thank you to Ariana for letting me start her show and pack all of my things and head to the airport.

I've been having some chest pain lately and low on energy and my voice has been sore but I'm just hoping its allergies or something.

I text my baby and tell her I'm landing.
Babe I'm landing all be there soon I can't wait to see you guys I love you.❤️

She texts me right back .... Yay baby I've missed you so much we'll be here waiting for you❤️.

As soon as the plane lands I head to get my bags and an uber and head home.

~30 minutes later~
I'm finally home I knock on the door and I hear screams from inside I hear Gus and Jenni yell daddy!!!.
My princess opens the door and I pull her in for a kiss right away when we release I see her beautiful smile omg you have no idea how much I've missed you.
I've missed you too babe being away from you this past month has been so hard.

Daddy say Gus and Jenni as they run over to me hi babies I've missed you guys so much I kiss them and give them a big hug. I got each one of you guys something want to see it they both jump up in down.

Ok come on let's sit down on the sofa to see them. Hey babe I ask jessa where are the babies? "Oh they're upstairs sleeping" Oh ok I'll go get them because I really want to see them.

Ok babe she giggles as I run up the stairs to get my babies. I pick them up gently and come downstairs.

Ok so Gus I got you this amazing car collection and Jenni I got you a fairy princess doll. "Thank you daddy wuv you". I kiss them both on their foreheads I love you guys too.

And for you two I say looking at them in my arms I got you a stuffed puppy that plays a lullabies. And last but not least I got you a cute necklace that has your birth stone I know it's simple but I hope you like it.

Aww baby it's amazing I love it I love anything you give my you're so cute and I'm so glad to have you back.

Aww I love you so much I missed all of you and now we're together again.