Saying goodbye

I hear my alarm go off at 5 in the morning I wake up take I shower and get dressed. When I'm done  with everything it's already 6 o'clock and my flight leaves at 7. So my baby wakes up and we talk for a minute she hugs me tight and we kiss.

Next I go to the babies cribs and pick them both up and kiss their sweet faces. Don't grow to fast I whisper to them because by the time I'll come back they will be almost 3 months old. I set them down and then go into Gus and Jennis room.

I open the door and quietly whispered their names they woke up confused I sat on each of their bed gave them a hug and a kiss and say I love you to them they hug me right back and start crying and telling me not to go this breaks my heart.

I love you guys I say trying not to break down in tears I lay them back down in their beds and closed the door.

I hear a car horn and I know that's the uber I love you baby I say as we say goodbye at the front door.

I love you too Royce be careful and call me everyday.

I will baby I'm so sorry I have to leave like his I feel awful but at the same time I also have to do my job.

Babe don't feel sorry this is your career and we knew that this is going to happen every once in a while. You're a famous singer and you have to travel.

I love you Jessa and I promise I'll be home before you know it I kiss her passionately on the lips and hug her one last time.

I get in my uber and I blow her a kiss through the window then I'm off to the airport.