18

a/n
y'all think we can hit 100k reads & 1k comments this week?

NOBODY

You can do this Mari. It's just one foot in front of the other, she told herself as she made her way to the front door of the Ball Estate. The girl wouldn't show it, but she was terrified for what was to come once she rang the doorbell.

Inside sat LaMelo, Ana, and the rest of his family members. He was beyond pissed as to why he was here today. He could've been doing other things than being at his parents house.

From the kitchen, Lavar heard the doorbell ring.

Lavar- Get the door Zo.

MARIAH

I heard Lavar's loud ass from outside yell for Zo to get the door. That's officially when my heart started pounding. Hearing the door unlock, Lonzo stood in front of me. All he did was nod at me and turn back inside.

Rude ass nigga. Following behind him, I closed the door and was faced with a bunch of people. The name we do not speak being one of them. He kissed his teeth.

Melo- Bro..what's the homie hopper doing here?

He spat, looking me up and down. It was clear he didn't want me here. Ana was also looking at me funny. Now I don't know exactly what came over me at the time, but seeing him after all that happened made me so angry. So I did the only logical thing to do.

I chucked my phone at his face with full force. I heard the smack when it hit him and his hands immediately went to his face.

Melo- What the fuck?!

Mariah- That's for calling me a bitch. You're lucky it's not a fucking brick.

I replied, walking his way to get my phone that had fallen in the space next to him. To my surprise, no one had moved. If anything, they snickered when my heavy phone hit his face.

Mariah- Now give me my phone LaDaddiesmoney, and sit back down bitch.

I said, noticing Ana wanting to get up. Right as I reached the couch, Melo quickly stood up and shoved me backwards, making me stumble. It was then when words were finally spoken by everyone else. They all sat up, ready to fight Melo if needed; all letting out a "Hey".

Melo- Who the fuck do you think you are?

Before I could get a word in, someone from behind aggressively yanked Melo by his hair, making him almost fall back onto the couch.

Lavar- LaMelo LaFrance Ball. You lay another finger on her, I swear to GOD I'm beating the fuck outta you. And when I'm done you'll be whiter than you were to begin with.

He said in his ear before letting the grip on his hair go. If the atmosphere wasn't so tense I would've laughed.

Lavar- Now sit yo ass down. I ain't raise no goddamn woman beater.

Yeah about that...Anyways. Next subject. Melo sat his ass right back down and glared at me while I grabbed my phone. Lavar took a seat next to Tina. Ana was still looking at me weird so I spoke up.

Mariah- Fuck is you lookin at, stalker? You get enough information about me from Ashley? Or did you hit up Denise and her friends too?

All eyes flickered between Ana and I at the mention of both Melo and Zo's ex girlfriends. I ignored the looks while the cougar tried to fake an innocent look.

Ana- What are you talking about? As if you're worth my time.

Ain't no fuckin way she's serious.

Mariah- You're so obsessed with me it hurts. Don't play dumb bitch. You ain't think Ashley was gone tell me about you asking her how to get rid of me? I got the screenshots weirdo.

I was about to say something else, but Tina spoke before me.

Tina- Mari.

She said in a firm tone. I knew what it meant and stopped myself from harassing the bitch any further.

Dmo- Yeah, what Tina said. I don't feel like watching another fight right now. Just sit.

He sounded tired and annoyed. Shit I was too. So I guess I could listen to him for once. Nodding my head, I took the open seat next to Ally.

Lavar- Finally...Now what did you do to him to make him so angry?

a/n
hehehe another cliffhanger
i updated 3 times today so y'all gotta wait till
tomorrow to find out what happens next 😁