23

a/n
THIS CHAPTER IS MEANT TO BE SHORT. IT'S A FILLER FOR WHAT'S NEXT TO COME. THE NEXT WILL BE LONGER & WILL COME OUT TOMORROWWW <3

NOBODY

LaMelo had no idea where Mari was or what happened to her after their argument on Friday. She'd blocked him on everything so he had no way of contacting him. However, what he saw on the shade room was the last thing he ever wanted to see. The last sentence of the post broke his heart.

theshaderoomteens ✔︎

liked by 490,358 otherstheshaderoomteens ✔︎ #BaeWatch; Looks like #JoshChristopher and #MariahMoore have gotten closer

theshaderoomteens ✔︎ #BaeWatch; Looks like #JoshChristopher and #MariahMoore have gotten closer. Could she be officially moving on from her ex #LaMeloBall 👀 ?

Just reading that caption and seeing how Mari looked at him in the picture made his heart stop. He physically couldn't breathe or move. It felt like time had stopped. He didn't want that possibility to be true. She was his, and his only.

It took him almost thirty minutes to look at the comments, and when he did, it hurt like a bitch.

jalen ✔︎ been captain of #jariah since day 1🥱
56,489 likes
jaygup ✔︎ all fax no 🧢 brotherr
14,362 likes

mari ✔︎  my lil moose 😍
53,358 likes
jaygup ✔︎ my shrek 😻😮‍💨
      45,257 likes

jadenowens ✔︎ yeaahh i did that 💪🏽 ur welcome everyone this was MY doing ☺️
13,250 likes
jalen ✔︎ no u ain't 😭 i been tryna get         they asses together since 2017
          1,257 likes
jaygup ✔︎ yeah lol he got u by like 5 yrs
               358 likes

user1 bruh i just know melo mad rn 💀
12,258 likes
user2 ong that nigga punchin the air
     358 likes

user3 @jalen wym since 2017??? wasn't mari & melo together back then 👀. ain't y'all posed to be friends...
17,246 likes
mari ✔︎ the last time we were actually together was 2015-2016 🥱 i've been that nigga's "side chick" & "sneaky link" since 2017
       45,240 likes

All the sadness Melo felt from the thought of Mariah moving on quickly turned into anger when he read the last comment. What the fuck is she exposing him for, he thought.

What's worse is the fact that when he clicked out of the post, he saw they'd posted Mariah's comment about being his side chick.

The replies were mostly all the same; "melo ain't shit". A bunch of people were calling him stupid for treating someone so pretty like that and comparing his other girls to her. Everything was replaced with anger. He couldn't wait until she got back to Charlotte. She'd have a world of hurt coming towards her.