19

a/n
ngl i almost didn't update lol

MARIAH

"Now what did you to to make him so angry?"

I swear to God If I heard that question one mors time, I was gonna snap. It just made me angry.

Mariah- Why do you guys always assume it's me?

Mostly everyone looked at me like I was dumb. I knew the answer to the question, I just wanted to make them feel like shit.

Mariah- Have you ever thought..that just maybe, and I'm going on a limb here, that he's the one making himself mad?

IT was the first one to laugh. He scoffed and turned his head away.

Melo- Look at you, you sound fuckin stupid.

He was literally the only one laughing, and I wasn't having it.

Mariah- Eat a dick and die, white boy.

I guess he didn't like me calling him a cracker, because he quickly sat up and faced me like he was about to get up. Ana quickly grabbed his arm before he could do anything. In return, Melo yanked away from her, looking at her as if she was dumb.

Melo- Don't touch me.

She looked terrified, and it wasn't like he was gone hit her. He saves that specially for me.

Lonzo- How could he make himself mad?

H asked, folding his arms, eyes darting between Me, Lavar, and Melo who was clearly uninterested in all of this.

Mariah- It's simple. He obviously has anger issues and needs some sort of management.

Lavar looked at his older family members and nodded his head.

NOBODY

LaMelo was growing angrier by the minute. First he had to show up here, of all places, then the person he's mad at the most shows up and chucks her phone right at his face. Which made his nose hurt like hell. Everything was annoying him and it wasn't long until he snapped.

Melo- It's not anger issues if it's just one person making you mad.

He spoke up, turning his head to look at Mariah. In return she rolled her eyes at him and he clenched his jaw. She knew she was that person and she couldn't care less.

Mariah- So why do you still keep talking to me?

Melo- Because I care about you.

For a split second, Mariah forgot about everyone in the room. He said those words so softly she almost wanted to cry. Ana looked at LaMelo, bewildered that he'd say such a thing to his ex, in front of her. This only fueled her hatred of Mari even more.

Mariah- No you don't.

She quickly replied, regaining her composure. Mari was close to cracking and Melo knew it. All he had to do was say the words.

Melo- Yes I do. You know I love you.

Just like that, all the days of building her wall of emotions against Melo back up had come crumbling down. She froze, looking at him the way she did so long ago. Melo sat back, knowing he had her wrapped around his finger. Jj and Dmo however, weren't having any of it.

Jermaine- If you love her why are you with Ana?

Dmo- And why'd you leave her so many times for Ashley?

He rebutled, looking at his niece who was stuck in some sort of transe. She'd turned any and everyone out and was focused on those three words; "I love you."

Melo simply shrugged his shoulders, not having a real answer. Not one people would like, anyway.

Lavar- Then why are you so angry at her?

Melo- Because she doesn't know how to answer her phone.

All eyes went to him in a "Nigga what?" fashion. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. He'd done all of this, because she didn't pick up his call? Was her serious?

Ana- Why are you calling her in the first place?

She asked, looking at him with eyes full of attitude. He wouldn't know this because he was too busy staring at the girl across the room, stuck in her own world.

Melo- That's nothing for you to worry about.