Chapter Sixteen

WARNING: 18+

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

(POV SWITCH)
(pov set Y/N)

I let him take over the kiss and his hands rub my sides as he slowly moved his body over top of my mine, hovering over me with his broad shoulders and muscular frame.

He kept the kiss going, massaging my tongue with his, as he trailed his hand down my hip and hiked one of my legs up to hook around his waist. He kissed down my jaw and to my neck where he left wet, open mouth kisses but didn't leave any hickies since we didn't have makeup nor did we have anything to cover my neck.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and slid it up my side, feeling the curve of my body, he just hummed as he got closer to my breasts. He gripped one with his hand and I let out a small moan at the feeling and I could feel his lips curl up into a daunting smirk.

He palmed it this time and I threaded my hands into his hair and pulled him so our lips could meet again. He pulled away just to sit up and take off his shirt, I know cause I heard the fabric hit the floor.

He dove back down and placed us just far enough away so we could feel each other's breaths fan over our lips. He dragged his fingers up my thigh and up to my stomach, making my stomach muscles tense at this new feeling, which I assumed was I was just turned on.

"You're turn Angel." God how he would speak in that tone and saw my nickname, it was like no other.

He sat up again so I could take off my white sweater and then I grabbed my bottom hem of my shirt and pulled it up and over my head.

"I wish I could see you," he sighed and drew a hand to the side of my neck and the other to graze the backs of his fingers down the side of my face. Something about that just made me shiver. "but either way I get to feel you."

I connected our lips again until he pulled away and I felt him get off the bed.

"Su-hyeok?" I called and I get the bed dip again.

"I'm right here Angel." He whispered and connected our lips again, I felt a rush of relief flood over me when I heard him call me that, as if everything was suddenly okay now that he's with me.

He reached behind me and skillfully undid my bra clasp. I let it fall down my arms and Su-hyeok immediately grabbed my breasts and I let out a small moan as he groaned in lust into my lips, almost making me shiver again.

I reached to grab the waistband of his sweats when I just felt elastic.

"Angel I already took those off." He said and let his tongue dive deeper into my mouth. He then did his turn and hooked his fingers into the waistband of my shorts and the elastic hem of my underwear. I moved back a bit so I could slide them down my legs and toss them to the side. He then got off the bed just for me to hear fabric drop and the bed drip again.

I gasped when I felt two fingers dip into the wetness of the heat between my legs. I could feel his smirk as he kissed my neck and laid us back down.

He slowly inserted one finger in and began pumping at a normal pace. I gripped his shoulders as a rush of pleasure went over me.

"Does it feel good Y/N? I'm gonna add another one." He spoke smoothly and I bit my bottom lip slightly when I felt the sting and stretch from another one of his fingers sliding in.

I let out small moans and whimpers as he moved his fingers faster.

I knew from Irene's relationship that these walls barely let anything out, whenever her and her boyfriend fought they would do that in their room so no one heard them and obviously with fighting, there will be yelling and etc.

He kept moving his fingers faster until I felt a knot in my stomach, I could only imagine it was because I was getting closer to my high as somehow I felt lightheaded and I bit my bottom lip harder, but still keeping mindful to not draw blood.

He drew his fingers out and I whined at the lack of contact, before I felt his hand trail up my side and to my bottom lip where he drew it down slightly and leaned in again.

"Such pretty lips." He mumbled into my mouth and I put my hands from his shoulders to the sides of his neck and kept his lips on mine, they were addicting just the taste of them no matter what.

He took his hand from my face and reached down.

"This is gonna hurt a bit." He sighed and I gasped as I felt his tip line up with my entrance.

"I know, I'm ready." I exhaled shakily, not out of nervousness but out of excitement and overstimulation from the pleasure I felt.

He slowly pushed into me and I took our lips apart incase I bit him and I gripped my nails into his back, causing him to groan a bit so I loosened them up, and he just stayed there until I was ready and the sting left. He kiss my cheeks, feeling the tears going down from the tiny bits of pain.

"You can move now." I exhaled sharply and he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. He began thrusting his hips into mine at a steady pace. Playing his head in the crook of my neck, I could feel his warm breath fan out over my bare skin.

I couldn't tell what the heat was from: the blanket over us, the body heat, or the foreplay.

He grabbed one of my legs and hooked it over his waist and did the same with the other leg of mine so he could get a new angle.

I let out my pants and moans, remembering what I could remember from Irene's advice and knowledge.

The heat grew as we both started to sweat from all of it. I could tell he was holding back so I gripped his shoulders and tried to meet his thrusts.

He was surprised for the first few seconds but nonetheless smirked into my skin and nipped at it playfully before snapping his hips faster till I swear I could see stars in a dark room like the night sky on the country side.

My pants started getting more and I knew that the knot in my stomach was growing till I bit my own hand to stop from yelling as I came.

He pulled out and got of the bed, it was still pitch black but I could here him get one of our used shower towels and finish himself off before cleaning both of us up. He made me sit up and got me my clothes and I put them on as he put on his.

I was still out of breath when I laid back down onto the bed.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that?" I airy chuckled and he laid down beside me.

"I have a past." I could sense his smile through the darkness as I turned and felt around to wrap my arm over his now clothes torso.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked and I shook my head."

"I- never mind." I chose not to do my trauma joke, saying I had a past too referencing the shed incident but thought that was not funny to him. I joke sometimes about my trauma to avoid the harsh reality it happened.

"Angel, I knew what you were gonna say." He sighed and I tensed up, scared of his reaction.

"I will make sure you never go through that again till my end, I will protect you and you will tell me if I ever hurt you, right?" I nodded and he turned and wrapped his arms around me till we fell asleep to the rhythm of each other's steady heartbeats and the heat of each other's bodies.