Preference: The Gang Reacting to You Two Dating

Darry

You and Darry had been dating for about two weeks when they found out. Dally had already known about it because let's be honest, this man knows when everyone's being boned and kissed. Soda was really upset that Darry didn't tell him and Two-Bit made jokes about you two doing it. Steve didn't care and Ponyboy was just like "😀🤨🤮". Pony started referring to you as his parent.

Two-Bit

He told the gang right away and no one was really surprised. They all knew he had made his mark on you as his territory and had already been referring to you as his even before you two began dating. Every time you two kissed in front of everyone, Ponyboy would throw a book at you guys until he got used to it after a few weeks.

Dallas

Everyone already knew you belonged to him so no one wanted to bother you guys. The gang thought you guys were together before you guys even got together. Whenever you guys became official everyone's response was "I thought you two were already together 🤨". No one was really all that shocked. What shocked everyone though was that you weren't just a hookup.

Steve

"Hey, you guys, me and Y/n are now a couple, so don't touch her." -Steve
"Okay- wait when did this happen?" -literally everyone. It came with a little shock at first but everyone got used to it after awhile. You two were best friends before then so everyone expected it but that didn't stop the shock. Dallas flirted with you at first just to irritate Steve.

Sodapop

He was really shy about telling the gang. Some of them were a little on edge since everything that happened with Sandy. At first Darry didn't really like it so he kind of prohibited certain parts of your relationship because he thought you were gonna use him. Pony on the other hand loved you to death! Two and Steve loved you as well and liked to have another person to joke with. Dallas flirted with you of course. And Johnny, he was iffy about you like Darry.

Johnny

Not gonna lie, everyone was ready to fight you. Johnny is the one who is the most protected in the group and if you hurt Johnny then you gon' get your ass beat. So you kind of went through a trial where everyone was rough on you except for Ponyboy and Johnny himself. Dallas and Steve were the worst. They put you through so much hell to make sure you were a good girlfriend. After that, they left you alone and became close to you.

Ponyboy

Oh god. Darry hated you. He picked you apart so much that he made you think about breaking up with poor Pony. Whenever he found out you two were together, he almost exploded. Soda on the other hand, was really excited for you and Ponyboy. He liked the fact that Pony had a girl like you around to keep him in check. Johnny also liked you and quickly befriended you. The others teased the hell out of you guys.