Some Moments While Raising Your Kids

Darry

Your daughter accidentally set the house on fire while boiling water. She nearly killed everyone that day. How she managed to catch boiling water on fire is a mystery to everyone.

Two-Bit

They have little "let's see who can steal the most without getting caught" competitions. One time they walked out of the store with fifty dollars worth of candy and you were shaking your head in disapproval.

Dallas

Like I said, your kid was hell to raise. When she was eleven, she told you to "shut up" in front of Dal while you were in the car. She immediately regretted it and jumped out of the car and ran. She jumped a fence and slipped in mud and Dallas beat her ass when he caught up to her.

Steve

Your kid likes to take parts from many different devices and make sculptures and new things out of them. Every time one of his fails, it somehow bursts into flames. This happens so often and you guys are used to it at this point.

Sodapop

Your two youngest like to cause trouble together. One time, they decided to throw handfuls of ramen at people and they ended up in jail. They oldest had to come bale them out and you guys didn't find out until a year later.

Johnny

Your daughter shoved a bunch of nails into a baseball bat so she could threaten people with it. Your son pissed her off one day and she pushed him onto the floor and jammed it in between his legs just a centimeter away from his... you know. Johnny got scared and you almost beat her ass for that.

Ponyboy

Your kids love books. Let's say that. One time someone said their favorite book wasn't as good as the movie so they started throwing tons of books at them and that person ended up with a concussion. They ended up in jail.