After Sex

Darry

  He turns on some tunes, gets some clothes on, and makes you food. You lay in bed as he does so and nearly fall asleep but the smell of the food keeps you awake. You two share it and fall asleep cuddling.

Two-Bit

  He rolls off of you and you two kind of giggle. He lays back and will sometimes turn on a romcom or Mickey. He makes stupid jokes and cuddles with you and if you two aren't already high or drunk, you two will proceed to become those.

Dallas

  Dallas will smoke weed with you and cuddle for the rest of the night. Big, mean ol' Dal might not seem cuddly but he is :) then you two fall asleep in a haze of smoke.

Steve

  He'll clean you off with whatever he can find. You two will raid the fridge for whatever form of chocolate you two can find, eat, and then go lay back down.

Sodapop

  Soda will take a shower with you and you two will stay in there and make out softly for like the next hour. When you two finally get out, he'll turn on some cheesy chick flick and make some popcorn. Soda is really soft with you during so he doesn't completely wear out your body.

Johnny

  He's usually extremely sleepy and tired after sex (usually you're on top and little bit rough) so you run a bubble bath and bathe with him :) he likes to kiss and hold you in the bath. After you two get out, you help him out and lay down (naked and wet) you cuddle with him and give him compliments.

Ponyboy

  Pony is rather insecure and doubtful so he asks you if he did well afterwards and tries to get some critique. Obviously you tell him he was perfectly fine and you tell him all the things he did right. He's new to sex so he doesn't exactly know what to do. He reads to you and holds you.