. . . here she is six months later. . .

You guys I'm so sorry for not updating 💀 I've kind of fallen out of my Outsiders obsession, but I'll probably get back into it with time because Johnny Cade, Ponyboy Curtis, and Dallas Winston are three fine ass men.

  I'm growing up and everything so pls don't be mad at me for not liking the same stuff. I'm fifteen now, driving and shit, working on my writing, looking into colleges I want to go to, going into my Junior year, signing up for two Dual enrollment classes, thinking about what I want to do with my life and career, going further into discovering my sexuality and what I want, tryna get over my anxiety and depressive episodes because I hate sitting around and doing nothing about it, and I fell in love with The Walking Dead (specifically Carl Grimes, Rosita, and Enid) to cope with it all. I still write fanfics which reminds me that I'll be uploading the first Act of a Carl Grimes x OC fanfic in a few days. I'm also writing a Sal fisher x OC1 and Larry Johnson x OC2 fanfic, which I might actually not publish. And of course I'm also writing a Leo Valdez x OC1 and Piper McLean x OC2 fanfic, which I definitely will publish, but not for a long time because the first Act is no where near done.

  I might come back to The Outsiders at some point, because if I'm gonna be honest, one of my OC's in my TWD fanfic is slightly inspired by Johnny, or he at least was in the beginning appearance and personality wise. Obviously I've shifted his personality and appearance a bit to make him fit the role more (my OC is mixed).

  If you want to read those fanfics, then keep up with me and my writing! I'm very proud of the way I write and I've got so many things I wanna do in my TWD fanfic, a lot of stuff you definitely won't expect if you read it!

  Anyways, I had an Outsiders fanfic planned for the longest time, like I was planning it for a year, but I never got around to it.

  I might never do it, but maybe I will.

  You never know.

  But if you guys are interested, I certainly will do it at some point.