Chapter 18

Life get's hard and it gets messed up, when you give so much but it's not enough. When the highs to high and lows to low, when you love someone and they let you go. - Don't let it break your heart by Louis Tomlinson.

Josephine

I took my mums hand in mine as I sadly smile at her pale face. I kissed her hand and rest my head on our interwine hands.

"I miss you ma. I know I haven't visited a lot but.. it's just... everything is too messed up in my life. I wish you were here to tell me that everything will be alright. I wish dad was here to encourage me. I miss him. I miss you."

I raise my head and look at her lifeless face. Oxygen mask covering her face almost completely.
"Is it possible to love two people at the same time? I'm getting married to Ansel. It's not like I don't love him...i do. It's that I love Hero as well. I love him. Seeing him hurt breaks me and hurt me as well. However he left me. He left and Ansel took care of me when I was at my worst. I don't wanna hurt Ansel. I'm standing at the point where any decision I made will hurt me. Three life depends on my decision. If I'll marry Ansel and will leave Hero behind then probably I won't able to give Ansel the love a wife should. I won't able to devote myself in the marriage. And If i chose Hero over Ansel. What's the confirmation that he won't do what he did before?... I'm so confused and i need you. Please wake up ma...please..."

"I knew i would find you here." I turn my head towards the door. There stood the boy, whom I'll marry in few months.

"Ansel." I stood and wipe my tears off.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came here searching for you. You said you'll be back in few, when you didn't, i went out to search you. I went home but you weren't there. And i knew i would find you here."

He came and cup my face in his hand, placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You okay?" I nod my head and smile at him.
"I miss her and dad." He embrace me and placed a kiss on top of my head.
"I know but I'm here for you."

"I know."

"You really wanna marry me?" He ask and look at me with insecurity in his eyes. Probably he heard everything.
"You heard me talking to mom?" He nod his head and look down.
"Sorry."

"No. Don't be. I should be sorry. I'm the one who can't figure out what I want." I mumble, fiddling with my fingers.

"Hey..take your time okay? We won't get married until you're ready..and...and you can always call it off okay? Let's keep it private until we're married."
He lift my chin and looked at me.

"I won't ask you a single question. At some point, If you don't wanna marry me then just tell me okay? We'll call it off. Hmm? Just know that I love you and i can let you go, if your happiness is with someone else."

How can someone be this good? And I'm having second thoughts marrying this guy? Who is willing to leave me for my happiness? He's ready to sacrifice his love for me? How can someone love someone this much?

"How can you love me so much?" I ask.
"If you love someone with your whole heart, then you are willing to give up everything just for their happiness. That's what I'm doing." I lean in and kiss him.

I'm marrying the right person.

"Just don't leave me standing at the alter." He chuckle at his own statement. I let out a ridiculous laugh.
"I won't."
"Let's go home yea?"
"Hmm."

I turn over and kissed ma's head.
"I love you." I whisper in her ears.

I interlock my hand in his. We head out the door. I smile up at him.
He is the right guy for me. I'll be happy with him.

I was admiring him until I bump into someone.
"Shit! I'm-
"Merc?"

A/N

Hello my beautiful people's. How are you guys?

What do you think happened? Why is Mercy in hospital?

Hope you like it. Vote, comment, share and follow me!

Lots of love
Isha.