Chapter 20

I need you hold on. Heaven is a place not to far awayHold on by Justin Bieber.

Josephine

My heart hurt as I saw them,placing his body in the coffin. My head spinning, my heart breaking, tears streaming down from my eyes. I turn to Ansel and buried my face in his chest and cried my eyes as they took him to the van.

"Why did it happen Ans?"
"Why?"
"Why did he leave me like this? He said he wouldn't. It-it seems like he always breaks his promise." I sob in his chest as he rub my back trying to comfort me.
"Shhh. He wouldn't want to see you like this. Calm down." He calmly whispered as a tear escape his eye and fall on my forehead. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

My breath start shortening. It's happening again.
"Ans-Ansel I need my inhaler." I whisper. He shuffle through my bag and place the inhaler in my mouth. I took the pump. Tryna get my breath back to normal.
"Calm down alright? He wouldn't want to see you like this. He loves you and always will."
He places his hand on my cheeks and sadly smiled at me.

I nod my head. Trying to smile but couldn't. How can I? When I just lost the person I love so much in my life? Why does he always break his promises? How will I live with that? How can I live knowing I loved him but didn't confessed in front of him even though he begged me too.

I fiddle with my fingers. He took my hand lead us to the car. He open the door for me. I mumbled a 'thank you' as I sat in. He jogged to other side and took his sit. I wanted to roll down the window. I want some air but I know if I'll open the window they'll pull me out of the window. Paparazzi. I sigh and place my hand on my lap as I stare outside the window, once Ansel starts the engine and took off. I watched the trees passing by until I felt a hand on my thigh. I turn and look at it before looking up at him.
"It'll be alright. I'm always there for you. Okay."
I sigh and nod my head as I turn my head towards the window again.

I noticed the cars getting way too speed.
"Ansel can you slower down?" I whisper.
"That's what I'm trying to do but it seems like the brake is not working." He anxiously said. Pedalling his feet on the brake, which didn't seem to work.
My eye widen as I saw the truck coming our way.
"Ansel!"
"I know jo. I know but the steering is loosing control as well!" He yell.

What the fuck is happening?! We gonna die soon.

I scream as the truck hit our car and pushed it off the road.
"Ansel.." I whisper and extend my hand towards his unconscious body. He's head resting against the steering as blood stream down his forehead. My eyes began to flutter and the last thing I saw before dying was Ansel's dead body.

I lost two people, whom I love in one day and most probably I lost myself as well.

A/N
I'm so so so sorry I had to do this.
I love you.
Still vote, comment, share and follow me.
All the love
Isha.