Chapter 22

Have you guys watched 'Orphan'? Jeez I'm telling you guys it's such an amazing movie.

I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen. :- If I could fly

Josephine Langford

My palms began to sweat as I slowly walk to the room.
What could possibly happen to him?? Did he lost his memory??

I reluctantly turn my head and looked at Ansel with pleading eyes. He nod his nod. Assuring me it can't be very bad. However I feel like it's bad. Very wick.

My breathing got heavy and my hands began to shake as I slowly turn the doorknob.

I gulp and slowly open the door. Probably he's sleeping. I duck my head in the room and roam my eyes in the room.

The doctor is standing in front of his bed, blocking my view of his face. I took a deep breath and knock on the door.

The doctor turn and look at me. Up to down while I try to maintain my posture.
"You are?" He narrow his eye.
"Jo-Josephine Langford. I'm his friend." He nod his head and look down at the report.
"May I ask how he is?? I mean-my friend-his sister told me he's not okay." I nervously whisper.
He let out a deep dramatic breath and looked at me.
"I'm afraid I can't tell you..." he trail off.

My body tense up.
"Please doctor....She.. won't tell me. Please tell me. You can ask her, she told me to ask you. Please tell me. Please.." I pathetically pleased.
"Alright....He is diagnosed with age regression. We gave him some medicine for sleep, so he won't be up for few hours."

I furrow my brows.
"Ag-age regression?"
"It's a disorder. It can happen, if a person is dealing with stress, vulnerability or some tragic past, when the brain is traumatised about something. It happens when the brain doesn't want to deal with the problem and stress in their life. Age regression is when some reverts into younger state of mind. This retreat may be of few years younger than the physical or more. It could be much younger, into early stage of childhood or even infancy."

"B-but there is cure.. right??"

My sink as the thought ran in my mind. That it might have happen because of me.

"There is. Some mental health professionals use hypnotherapy to help patients return in their painful period of life. Once there, they help them to overcome and recover from it. I recommend you guys keep him around his loved once and show him that he can trust you guys. Don't pressurise his brain. Make sure he's not stress about anything. Keep him as happy as you can. Make him feel loved and make sure he take his medicine on time."

I nod my head and take a glance of him. I miss the site of his green emerald eyes. My eye starts getting glossy as I realise that it had happen because of me.
He got in accident. He's was stressed. Broken. That cause him this.

I turn around and went out of the room. I took deep breath. Trying to calm my heart beat. I close the door behind me and clutched my heart. As it started beating more and more fast.

Things started getting blurry as I place my hand on the wall to gain balance. In minutes, Ansel and Mercy are beside me.
Ansel wrap his arms around my waist. Steading my balance.

"Jo. What did the doctor say?"
I couldn't fumble out a word....Mercy said it for me. Because god knows, I don't want to repeat it.

"Hero is diagnosed with age regression."
"Wha-what's that?"
"It all happened because of me." I slowly mutter.
"No baby. It didn't. It wasn't your fault."
"Yes Jo. Ansel is right. It isn't your fault."

I shake my head as tear spill out of my eyes and the sting in my chest grew more and more.
"I told him...I would give him chance but then I came in relationship with you. He's hurt about that. It all happened because of me."

My mind began to swing again. As I lose my balance and everything blacked out.

Ansel

"Jo!!" I scream as she collapsed in my arms.
"Doctor!!" I scream as I pat on her cheek. Trying to gain her conscious.

A doctor came rushing out of Hero's room and took her away from my arms.
"Doctor, what happened to her?? Why did she faint??!"

I panicked. I ran my hand through my hair as tears threaten to leave my eyes.
"Nurse! Take her to the room."

The nurses fetched her to the room.
"Doctor, wh-what happened to her??"

I don't understand any fucking thing!! What the fuck is happening?!

"Hey,hey. Calm down. She's just shocked. Everything's gonna be alright. She'll be alright. Okay. Calm yourself."

I frankly nod my head.

"Please make sure she's alright." He nod and pat my shoulder as he vanish off in the room Jo is.

I sat on the chair near the wall and tear began to fall off my eyes. I bury my face in my hand and let out a sob.

What is happening?? Why is it happening? What did I do to deserve this??

I don't know where Mercy went and I'm way to panic to care about that.

A/N

You like it??!!
Hope you did.
I updated after so long and I'm sorry about that.
Vote, comment, share and follow me!
All the love
Isha.