Outing

Myra

Hayes toke my hand and brought me into the house. It was loud and smelly.

"Ah yes, the smell of teen angst." I said. He laughed and led me through the party. A lot of the people here said hi to us as we made our way to the drunk table.

Hayes handed me something in a cup and took one of his own. We started making out way around saying hi to people.

Whatever was in my cup was bitter, making me cringe every time I drank it. I don't think it was beer, it was something stronger.

After a few drinks Hayes toke my hand again and lead to to the dance floor. We laughed at how bad we were, and continued dancing three the night.

Somehow we ended up in the back yard. He took his arm off my waist and spun me around.

"Hayes," I groaned.

"What were just dancing," he said smiling and pulling me in.

"But there's now music," I complained.

"Then make it up," he stated and continued slowly swaying back and forth. "God I love you," he mumbled. I smiled into my shoulder because this was the first time he had ever said that to me. However I didn't believe it. He was drunk, and to be honest he get emotional when he drinks I'll believe him when he says this sober.

"We should probably get back, they'll be wondering where we are." He toke my hand and lead me into the main room where the music was at a lull and three people were standing up on a table in fro t of a T.V.

"Oh, right on time," a wicked voice came from the head of the room. Olivia stood on the table. "If you would direct your attention to the screen above us we'll see this,"

It was a picture of Hayes and I making out in the hall way yesterday. People weren't really shocked by it, we hadn't officially confirmed the two of us but around here it was pretty damn obvious.

We just laughed "oh, no!" I said sarcastically, "you caught two people who have been dating for a month kissing in the hall way," Hayes was laughing beside me.

"Oh it's not just us that know about it," just then my phone started buzzing like crazy. Tons of people following me on social media, tons of people ating me on Twitter. From the brief ones I saw they were mostly negative.

"Wait Hayes has a girlfriend!!!??," "OMG she's that girl from like nine months ago!," "ew why would Hayes date her?"  I have to admit it hurt a little,  I know Hayes cares so much about his fans, but I could never tell if he cared more about them or me. I hoped it was me.

"What do I care about people knowing that," Hayes yelled up at her. "Myra is not an embarrassment, she's my beautiful girlfriend," he turned to me, grabbed my face and kissed me.

I could feel their eyes on us, but I didn't care, I was here with him, and that's what mattered. "Come on Myra lets go," Hayes grabbed my hand.

As we walked out some people clapped and patted Hayes on the back. but most just kind of starred at us. Why wouldn't they? We were just publicly outed as a couple, made out in front of everybody, and then marched out.

When we got out of the house I breathed a sigh of relieve, we didn't have to hide anymore, we were now officially a couple with all our friends and all of Hayes' fans knowing there was nothing to hide from anymore.

"Well that was relieving," He said to me. I nodded, and stopped him.

"So I guess were officially official now," I took his hands and swung them back and forth.

"I guess so, we should probably make it officially official on twitter," He laughed and takes out his phone. He pulled me in and kisses my fore head, I puled a face. I know from Ali dating Nash that  sometimes fans can be brutal. "Its fine, they'll love you,"

I nodded but I was still worried. Ali had spent nights crying due to what fans said about her. I stomached the worry and sat down on the bench next to Hayes.

"Hayes, I don't know what I would do without you,"

"I'm the same way Myra, you're the person I talk to when no one else would understand, you're my best friend," He kissed me lightly on the lips. I hope nothing would ever happen with us, which is an illogical thought, because we were only teenagers and we wouldn't possibly last longer past high school. Why was I thinking about this, we were happy now, and that's what matters. Hayes and I had been through a lot this year and now we were finally through it.

Hi!  I know this was a short story but I need to move it along. I'm almost through with this story which is weird because I started it almost a year ago, the sequel is in the works and its coming along, this has about two or three more parts! so stay tuned!