Take My Hand

Hayes

Myra was at my house watching a movie. After the night just two months ago we were nearly inseparable. It wasn't awkward, it was just us, with a little more kissing.

She shifted her head onto my shoulder, looking up at me. Turning my head I looked at her. She always said her brown eyes were boring but I never saw it.

They were brown in the middle and green on the outside. There were flecks of gold running through her eyes when ever light hit them.

"What?" I chucked.

"Nothing, you're just cute," she poked my cheek.

"No," I grabbed her waist and placed her on her back. "You're cute."

"Oh really," she kissed my lips lightly.

"Yes, really." She continued kissing me down my jaw line. Peppering them back and forth.

I wanted so badly to ask her to be my girlfriend now, but asking her while we were making out on my couch on a Sunday after noon seemed a little thin.

"Hey," I stuttered on my words, "do you wanna go for, a walk or something?"

She looked over my shoulder at the nice day outside and nodded her head. She grabbed her boots and so did I.

I threw my hands in my pockets to keep them from the cold air. Although it was late March it was a still cold.

I moved my arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. For two people who weren't a couple, we sure we're acting like one.

Unknowingly we ended up in the meadow. It was beautiful, a spring air coming through. The sight made me sad, it reminded me of the summer and Myra. But now I had Myra back.

"It's nice isn't it," she laughed putting her hand on the truck of a tree.

"Yeah really pretty," I said, but I was just looking at her. I was becoming such a cliché what did this girl do to me.

She turned around the tree, "what's this?" Jogging over to her I saw the initials we carved this past summer.

"Oh nothing," I said absently. I thought about that night. I missed that night. Being here made it worse. Myra was here, but that memory was gone. That was one of my favorite memories. "Hey My?"

"Mm-hmm," she said from across the field. She was busy examining a very important butterfly.

"Um, I was just wondering," she looked up when I started to stutter. "Um, I was wo-wondering... If uh you would want to uh be my girlfriend?" I got a little quiet towards the end, but by the look on her face I knew she heard it.

Monday
Myra

This was the first day that Hayes and I were going to go to school as a couple. We walked into the lunch room, not holding hands. The whole public displays of affection can't happen because of it surfaced on the Internet then all Hayes fans may freak out.

When we got to the group, he slowly put his hand around mine and stood there for a while, taking as though nothing was different.

No one seemed to notice that we were holding hands, or even looking at each other. But every now and again, I would look at him, and he would look at me. It was all very cliché.

We went on to class and then to lunch. Hayes insisted on walking me to my next class early. We were about half way down the hall when he stopped me.

"What's up?" I asked.

He didn't respond, he just pushed me up against the wall and kissed me.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," he mumbled. I nodded and kissed him back.

My handed laced around his head, and tangled with his hair, while his hands made their way around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

His lips hungrily bit at mine, and I let his tongue in willingly. His hands traced my sides. "God you're so beautiful." He said. I loved that about him. Hen ever we would make out he would mumble things he was to afraid to say when we weren't.

Then the bell rang. He pulled off, but wasn't to happy about it. Hayes took my hand and walked me up to strings.

Outside the classroom he turned and pecked me on the lips. "Finish this later?" I nodded quickly, and went into the class.

Hayes.

"Hey Hayes," I heard a familiar voice from behind me. Olivia.

I sighed and turned, Myra would want me to be nice, and that's what I intended on doing. "Hi Olivia."

She giggled, making me roll my eyes. "So I'm having this party on Friday, kind of a spring fling kinda thing, and I was wondering if you and Myra wanted to come. They'll be beer and music it'll be really cool,

I grimaced. I really didn't want to go and I know Myra wouldn't want to either.

"Look I know we haven't gotten along in the past, but I want to start new with us, clear the air." She sounded sincere but I wasn't sure.

-----

"Hell no," she said running her figured through her hair. "I don't even remember her and I remember she's a bitch,"

"Come on she seemed sincere," I asked. "And if she isn't then we got free beer and a place to make out."

She smiled, "I'm still annoyed at you, but happy you brought that up."

As usual we ended up on a couch, making out.

The door opened and there was Nash. "Ugh, can you two stop playing tonsil tennis for one second?"

"Nope," she said and pulled my head down to hers.

Okie dokie I haven't posted in like three months and now I'm posting like once a week. I know weird but I'm bored. And this book will have about two or three more chapters until the end, and then I may be working on a sequal More details when I finish this book but I hope it's good 👍👍