Ch. 13 - Ticket To Hell

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Do you want to die today?"

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 13 - Ticket To Hell

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

"This woman is going to kill me!" I growled and stormed through my penthouse.

After getting a call from Aleksandr to meet him by the docks for a bit, I was only too eager to put some distance between Natasha and myself. Yet on the drive home, she was all I could think about; no matter how hard I tried, I just could not get her out of my head.

Images of Natasha's half-naked body burst into my mind, torturing me every time I closed my eyes. How could I not think about her when her arousal had soaked the front of my pants?

Not to mention her wetness had seeped through onto my boxers as well!

Which is why I had made an excuse and told Aleksandr that I spilled something on my suit and needed to make a quick detour via home first. There was no way that I could stay in those wet pants for the rest of the day.

Upon entering my large master bathroom, I hastily undressed.

When it came to removing my underwear, I hissed at the dampness I felt along my crotch and upper thigh area. In that exact moment, my brain decided to replay the way in which Natasha's hips had bucked against me while I tried fitting her entire breast into my mouth.

"I think that I might have a new kink..." I softly admitted to myself.

Never in my life had I ever been so obsessed with trying to devour a woman in such a way. But then again, my preference for large chests would have made such a feat near impossible.

With Natasha, I quickly realised that her small and perky breasts were perfect as they were. In fact, I just knew that if she were ever topless in front of me again, I would not hesitate to repeat the action, especially knowing how much she enjoyed it.

Glancing at my reflection in the large mirror over the sink, I took in my appearance.

My face had a slight flush to it and my usually neat hair was no longer in the bun I was known for. Instead, my thick dark waves were down and out, resting against my shoulders.

When I had returned to Viktor and the others, I noticed their look of surprise at my slightly dishevelled attire. Especially Jade, whose sharp green eyes had trailed over my unkempt hair down towards my shirt which had been pulled out of my trousers. When her gaze seemed to zero in on my left hand, causing me to realise that I still had Natasha's hair tie on my wrist, I hastily tugged it off and shoved it into my jacket pocket.

I cringed, waiting for her loud outburst.

However, and much to my surprise, she did not make any witty comments. Although, that may have been more on Natasha's behalf than my own.

In fact, I had to commend myself for not spiralling out of control while back at the bridal boutique. Just seeing the smooth-shaven outer lips of Natasha's vulva against the material of my trousers almost had me creaming my pants.

I was usually a man of great self-control and had been alarmed by how many times I came close to ripping those little black panties, eager to see every inch of her. Natasha had gotten under my skin and I hated to admit it.

Shit, I had planned to deny it for as long as possible but I could already feel that I was facing a losing battle.

"Fuck..." I murmured while looking down at my cock.