Ch. 43 - Anything For Her

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Like I said, your secret is
safe with me."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 43 - Anything For Her

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

Natasha was going to be my wife.

Maybe not anytime soon, but she would definitely carry my name, one day in the future.

I found myself smiling at the thought while I discreetly watched Natasha having a drink with her two best friends, Jade and Litizia.

We were all at The Purple Angel making sure that everything was set for the meeting that would be taking place with Patel in a few hours. Once we had gone over all the details, Jade had dragged Natasha and Litizia down to the first floor. Knowing that both women were on edge, the Calvetti woman had encouraged her friends to loosen up and watch some dancers while having a drink.

Even though Litizia had expressed her nervousness about the situation earlier, everyone, myself included, had reassured her that all would go according to plan. Jade of course had jumped in and said that even if things would not, the end result would be the same.

Patel would not be leaving The Purple Angel alive, and I had not wasted any time in voicing my agreement.

I would have killed the fucker the moment he landed, a bullet through the head before he even got to step foot onto the tarmac. However, Natasha, Tania, and all the other girls had been promised a proper revenge, and a quick death was more than Patel deserved.

My fingers itched, the urge to light something on fire was almost overwhelming, but I kept my urges under control, for now.

The plan was simple.

Once Patel's private jet landed tonight, he would be greeted by Dominic Calvetti himself, who would then offer a ride to The Purple Angel. Of course, being the narcissistic cunt, we knew Patel to be, there was no way he would refuse to ride in the same vehicle as the Aelbank mafia boss.

This would leave Patel's entourage in the care of Dominic's men, where Vincent and Quintin would ensure that they were well taken care of. They would tie up the men and bring them to the dungeon to be dealt with, while the women aboard the plane would be tended to and also be brough to the club.

Dominic would keep Patel occupied a bit longer than necessary, ensuring that everything in the dungeon would be ready once Patel's meeting with Litizia, Jade and Raeni were over.

My thoughts were interrupted when Natasha finished her drink and stood up.

My breath hitched.

There she was, looking amazing as always! 

While parting ways with her friends, I ogled the way in which the mid-thigh, black sleeveless bodycon dress fit her body perfectly. Clenching my hands into fists, I fought the urge to take her up to Aleksandr's office for a quickie.

Even though I knew that she was panicking on the inside, from the outside, Natasha looked like she was ready to face whatever the world threw at her. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a low bun, and she kept her shoulders squared as she walked away from the table.

"That's my girl..." I murmured proudly.

Moving from my hidden position, I inconspicuously followed her to the hallway.

Natasha was heading towards the stairs but when she caught a glimpse of my reflection in the glass elevator doors, she stopped.

The way her eyes roamed over my body made me want to beat my chest and roar with masculine pride at the need I saw blatantly staring at me. In typical fashion, I wore one of my usual all-black suits and my hair was pulled up into a top knot.