Ch. 15 - Fake A Smile

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Now who's pimping out who?"

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 15 - Fake A Smile

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

A few nights later, I found myself taking a deep breath while looking up at the night sky.

Things between Natasha and I had gone back to normal. And by normal, I meant that I had been doing my best to keep my distance whenever I saw her, which was pretty much every day since she was busy helping Litizia sort things for the upcoming wedding.

Speaking of impending nuptials, I refocused my attention to the mansion in front of me.

I was leaned up against a sleek black SUV parked behind the large black limo that was out front waiting for Aleksandr and Litizia. Tonight, they would be having their first date and I was proud to say that in the end, I had some input in making things happen.

Seeing the couple walk out together made me smile. Aleksandr was holding his fiancée's clutch and coat in one hand while she held on to his other hand. They looked good together and I could not help but take in their attire.

My gaze roamed over Aleksandr first. 

He wore black loafers with fitted dark blue jeans and even from this distance, I could see the outline of his manhood. When my eyes trailed over his crisp white shirt, I chuckled softly at the fact that he had purposefully left the two top buttons open, allowing for a bit of his tattooed chest to peek through.

"Always a damn tease..." I muttered.

When I turned to look at what Litizia was wearing, I found myself nodding my head in appreciation.

The red dress was fitted and stopped just above her knees. The thick straps came around her neck, leaving her shoulders exposed. Upon lowering my eyes to her cleavage, I respectfully cleared my throat. A questionably thin piece of fabric came just under her breasts, leaving much of her bosom and a bit of her upper stomach exposed.

"Fuck, she's gonna kill Aleksandr tonight. No wonder he's got a hard on already..." I said softly.

The sleek material hugged her body, showing off every single curve she had. There was no denying it, that dress was the type of outfit that was made to bring a man to his knees.

Having come to know Litizia well enough over the last few days, I knew that she was much too shy to wear something as bold as this. It was then that I remembered the two culprits behind this specific purchase, although at the time, I had only seen the dress when it was still on the hanger.

"But of course!" I chuckled under my breath.

I recalled listening to Jade and Natasha earlier today, trying to convince Litizia to buy the dress. Aleksandr's fiancée had been nervous about wearing it and as provocative as the outfit may be, I was glad to see that Litizia had decided to be brave and try something new.

From the look on my best friend's face, coupled with his lower body's glaring reaction, I could tell that Aleksandr was definitely happy with it.

Recalling Litizia's uneasiness about the dress caused a frown to form on my face as I suddenly remembered something in particular while still back at the store.

Hearing Natasha talk bad about herself had not sat well with me.

To be honest, I had not realised that she was so self-conscious about her body, in particular where her breasts were concerned. She seemed almost obsessed about their size and I had wanted nothing more than to insert myself into their conversation to tell Natasha that she was wrong.