Ch. 29 - Ecstasy In Submission

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I really love it when you say
my name like that..."

- Natasha
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 29 - Ecstasy In Submission

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

"Oh shit..."

"Fuck, that's it... Take the whole thing!"

"You're doing so good, baby!"

"Yes, just like that! Fuck, please..." I whispered as Natasha took my cock down her throat.

I had never in my life begged a woman for anything but here I was doing just that. Even though this was not the first time Natasha had blown me, tonight was different.

For the last ten minutes, I had been at her mercy.

The feel of her lips and tongue had me blabbering like an incoherent fool and I felt no shame in doing such. As I sat on the edge of my king size bed and watched Natasha on her knees, I revelled in the attention this beautiful woman was giving me.

"Fuck, baby, you look so pretty with your mouth full," I murmured to which she moaned in response, her fingers digging into my thighs even more.

After picking up some clothes from her apartment, I realised that resistance was futile.

There was no denying it any longer how much I wanted Natasha and the fact that I kept calling her 'baby' was just further proof of how deep I was in. In fact, I made a mental note not to hold back anymore; I would use the term of endearment–and any other–whenever I saw fit, especially as she seemed to like it.

It was true, there was ecstasy in submission and right now, I was giving in to my feelings for Natasha Tarasova.

Whether she knew it or not, she was mine!

Even though tonight would be our first official time going all the way, I had no intention of ever stopping. No matter how long it took, in the end, she would be my woman. There was no denying it, I felt things for her that I had never experienced before and I would be a fool not to do something about it,

I had no plans on rushing Natasha and would do whatever it was she asked of me.

Earlier in the car park after leaving the restaurant, I had told her that people would talk regardless of what we did. But I realised that I should not have been so reckless in my actions for I did not want anyone to know about us until Natasha was ready.

The sound of her slurping enthusiastically against my erection pulled my thoughts back to the present.

God, the way she sucked me had my thighs trembling and as embarrassing as it was to admit, I had been doing my best to hold off my climax for the past few minutes.

In fact, I would have been ashamed by how quick she could make me orgasm, but considering how on edge I had been for the past few hours, coupled with the way in which Natasha's mouth, tongue, throat, and fingers were working me, there was no way that I ever stood a chance.

"I'm going to cum!" I groaned out, giving her time to pull away.

But I knew that she would not. My girl was as hungry for me as I was for her and I delighted in her eagerness to suck me dry. With one hand fisted in her hair and the other gripping the bed sheet, I exploded, the sound of my groans seeming to reverberate throughout the room.

Even after I had spent my last drop, Natasha kept gently sucking me, the action causing me to grunt and bite my bottom lip while I looked down at her.

"You're so beautiful," I murmured.