Ch. 22 - Girls Day Out

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Like I give a shit!
I know that I'm an acquired taste..."

- Jade
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 22 - Girls Day Out

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

It has been exactly one week since I had last seen Sergey.

Not like he was purposefully avoiding me, but since Litizia had insisted that he be allowed to do his job as Aleksandr's second in command, I had only been privy to brief glimpses of Sergey over these past couple of days. 

As Litizia had stated, babysitting her was a waste of Sergey's time and talents. Unfortunately, this meant that we would not get to be around each other regularly like before.

Nonetheless, I was happy for Sergey either way as I knew how disgruntled he had been having to follow us around. Instead of having to go shopping for wedding essentials he could have been doing something more important, particularly where helping Aleksandr was concerned.

Even though it had been seven days since the incident at my apartment, I was still reeling over the fact that I had Sergey's big cock in my mouth.

In a way, I was glad that he was not part of Litizia's security detail anymore as I did not know how I would have reacted if I had to deal with seeing Sergey every day. Especially since I could not seem to get him out of my mind.

The memory of what we did taunted me and every time I closed my eyes, his gorgeous face contorting in pleasure was all that I could see.

It had been such a surreal experience for me when I had given Sergey an orgasm. Feeling the way his body had shuddered from my touch filled me with such feminine pride as I was able to have such a powerful man trembling against my fingertips.

The sound of his groans was something that I could easily recall, since the vibrating rumbles seemed to be on repeat, floating through my mind. Sergey's voice had the ability to liquify my body as the deep tones were so captivating and sexy, turning me on easily.

Not to mention, I could have sworn that I heard him whispering in my ear at times.

Relax, baby, I got you.

Damn!

Who would have thought that five simple words would be so damn distracting?

I yearned to hear him praise me and call me his baby once more. Just remembering the feel of his hand around my throat, gently choking me as I came all over his face, had me clenching my thighs.

It would be so easy to pick up the phone and message him, but I did not want to seem needy so I held back. Besides, it was not as if we had not spoken since that night.

Surprisingly, we were exchanging daily messages.

Of course, it was something that we had never done before, as our interactions–especially over the phone–were usually only business related. But now, things had clearly changed between us and I could vividly remember the text that I had found on my phone when I had woken up a few hours later after he had left my apartment.

Sergey:
"I let myself out and locked up.
Sleep well, Natasha, have a great day.
Message me when you get up so that I know you're okay."

I had woken up some time after lunch and had immediately replied, a big smile on my face.

Natasha:
"Thank you! 
I can't believe I slept in 
until almost 1pm! 
Why wouldn't I be okay?"