Ch. 31 - Sex For Breakfast

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Judging from my shoulders and back,
I'd say you're pretty savage as well..."

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 31 - Sex For Breakfast

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

I let out a soft sigh as my eyes slowly fluttered open.

It took me a few moments to realise where I was and I smiled when I noticed the hard body pressed against me. I could not help but revel in the feel of strong arms hugging me from behind.

Who would have thought that Sergey would be a cuddler?

"I'll need to remember to tease him about that," I said softly while turning slightly to catch a glimpse of his sleeping face.

To me, Sergey looked even more handsome, if that were even possible.

His eyelashes were so long, almost touching his cheeks, while he continued to snuggle up against me, his left hand gently cupping one of my breasts. Even in his sleep, he seemed to not want to let me go and I could not help but feel giddy at the notion.

Glancing at the elegant clock hanging on the opposite wall, I noticed that it was just after 1pm and I hastily rubbed my eyes, surprised at how late it was. I knew for a fact that Sergey was an early riser like me, but I supposed given how our night went, we definitely needed to recuperate.

My entire body ached!

Not to mention between my thighs. With every move I made, a dull throb seemed to reverberate from deep within my core. I honestly lost track of how many orgasms he had given me as he proceeded to take me in various positions until the sun began to rise.

Sergey had definitely kept his word when he said he would fuck me hard for teasing him about cumming fast, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I never thought that I would enjoy sex after what had happened to me.

Though, I was so happy that I had given myself the chance, not to mention having the right partner to help guide me. Not only was Sergey patient, but he seemed to know exactly what I needed when I myself felt unsure about certain things.

Actually, last night, I had barely recognised myself with the things I had been doing and saying, but it had just seemed so natural and I figured why fight it. Especially since Sergey seemed to enjoy my new-found bravery.

The unexpected rumble of my mobile phone vibrating on the side table caused me to jump.

I inwardly groaned, wondering why I had bothered to take the device out of my clutch last night. But I knew that Jade and Litizia would have probably wanted to check up on me and I could not have them popping up at my apartment ready to call in the national guard because I had not answered my phone.

Sergey stirred next to me, protesting under his breathe.

Damn, the deep tone of his voice had me clenching my thighs, not to mention the warmth of his body was so comforting that I did not want to move. But unfortunately, the shuddering from my phone rattling over the hard surface demanded my attention.

"Go on and answer it..." Sergey murmured.

Picking up the phone to look at the screen, I said, "It's Jade..."

"Fuck! On second thought, don't answer it," he grumbled, pulling me in for a tighter hug.

Making a tsk sound, I swiped across the screen, accepting the call. Before I could even say hello, Jade's energetic voice filled my ear as she spoke at a rapid pace.