Ch. 44 - Sweat It Out

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Ass up, baby."

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 44 - Sweat It Out

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

I had killed a man tonight.

No, not a man, a sick and disgusting monster!

That was what Patel had been, for he had ceased to be a human the moment he decided to harm others in the way he had been for God knows how many decades. His death was not something to be mourned, but celebrated.

Killing him was not something that had occurred on accident, but rather, it had been meticulously premeditated. I acknowledged that I should be feeling some sort of guilt or remorse, however, the only thing I could feel was relief.

There was a deep-seated comfort in knowing that I had helped my friend Tania finally achieve her freedom while also saving the lives of countless other young women. It may have taken longer than intended, but now they were free.

I knew that Aleksandr and Sergey, along with the rest of the Aelbank mafia would help take care of them.

There was no way those women could get back the years they had lost, but there was definitely hope for a brighter future. Jade and I were most certainly proof of that and I sighed while leaning back into the leather seat.

"We're almost home, love," Sergey announced, his voice soft, his free hand reassuringly squeezing my knee.

Tilting my head to look at him, I smiled.

Seeing him torture those men tonight had left me so hot and aching. Just remembering the look of utter concentration on his face while he carved away at their flesh had the pores on my skin raising.

I could not wait to get home so that I could fuck him. I needed to feel him inside of me, reminding me that I was alive. As an image of me riding him flashed through my mind, a tremor sliced up my spine, forcing me to bite down on my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning out.

Feeling me shiver, he asked, "Are you cold?"

"No, horny..."

It was comical, the way Sergey snapped his head in my direction. 

I sent him a wink that had his pupils dilating with a look that promised me a night full of hot and passionate sex. His nostrils flared slightly before he pulled his focus back on the road.

From the way he would occasionally glance my way since getting into the vehicle, I knew that he was worried about my mental state given what had transpired tonight. But I knew myself, given all the various emotions that I was experiencing, it was obvious that what happened down in the dungeon had not affected the healing I had done, nor had it diminished my need for Sergey's touch. 

I loved that Sergey could read me easily and I exhaled deeply upon feeling the tips of his fingers move higher up my inner thigh. Wanting to encourage him, I widened my legs to give him better access.

When he felt how drenched the crotch of my panties was, he hissed, "Fuck, baby. Just hold on a little longer for me, we'll be home soon."

In record time, Sergey drove us to the penthouse and we quickly made our way towards the shower to remove our bloody clothes and rinse the night off our skin. While I would not have minded getting fucked against the bathroom wall, I revelled in the attention he gave me while he took his time in washing my body.