Ch. 14 - Bound And Burned

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Your idea of a date ends
with your fat dick down their
throat for dessert."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 14 - Bound And Burned

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

Later that night, I groaned and banged my fist against the steering wheel of my car.

I was parked in the underground garage of The Purple Angel. I should be heading in to go meet with Aleksandr, yet here I was, stalling, not wanting to have to deal with him nagging me about Natasha and what had happened earlier at the bridal boutique.

As much as I tried to push the beautiful blonde out of my head, all I could think about was how much I had wanted to bury my face between her thighs, even though I had sworn to myself that I would never touch her.

"Come on Sergey, you're better than this..." I scolded myself.

But was I really though?

When Natasha had confessed that it was hard for her to achieve an orgasm, I could not help but want to take up the challenge. Suffice to say, I was proud that I had her shaking and gushing all over me in less than five minutes.

Seeing her quiver in my arms was an image that I would not soon forget.

From the way she had been riding my lap, I knew that it had been the best orgasm of her life and I had barely done anything.

It made me wonder what had been going on between her and her clients for the last two years.

What was she doing with those men? What were they even paying for?

Not meaning to sound like an ass but if I was shelling out thousands of dollars for her time, I would have had her sitting on my face for hours. Hell, I would have paid her just for the opportunity to give her pleasure.

I was not one for leaving a hickey on women, it made them feel special.

It was a mark of ownership in a way and I did not want to give them the wrong impression. Leaving bruises from consensual rough sex and BDSM scenes was one thing, but a love bite was a whole different category altogether.

"But I wanted to mark her..." I said to myself.

And I had, even when she told me not to. If Aleksandr found out he would certainly slap me over the back of my head and it would be well deserved.

My actions had surprised me as I was not used to feeling the surge of possessiveness that Natasha evoked in me. I should have honoured her decision, but from the way her body trembled against me, a part of me felt that she wanted me to mark her.

Of course, I felt bad when she had messaged me about it. Although, from the moment she answered my text 'yes and no' to being upset about the hickey, my guilt had immediately evaporated.

As irritated as she might have been for my rash behaviour, a part of her had enjoyed it.

Upon seeing her face when she had gotten into the SUV minutes later, as annoyed as she may have been, I could tell that she liked seeing my mark on her, otherwise she would have covered it up. But as right as my instincts had been, I needed to get myself under control, for deep down I knew that I should have honoured her words even if her body was telling me something else.

The vibrating sound of a mobile phone broke me out of my thoughts.

Looking down at the centre console, I saw the space grey device light up. I forgot that I had momentarily switched it on to get the number of Lilah #2 as one of the men was interested in going out with her.