Chapter 21: Fuck!

November 6th, 2014

8:35 AM

"Harry, let me go." I say, yanking against the handcuffs.

"So you can run away, I think not." He growled, smirking.

"Ugh, Harry god damn it if you don't let me go... I swear, I swear I'-" I began to say, before getting cut off by the curly haired boy.

"You'll do what, because by the way things look, you're under my control. And guess what I'm going to do first? I'm going to take that filthy hat off your head so I can see your beautiful face." He says, walking towards me.

My eyes widened.

Oh no, if he saw my face it'd be all over, he'd know that I'm not Bob, I'm the guy whose trying to help some prisoner escape.

I began to squirm around as he reached for my cap, but nothing worked.

I then kicked Harry in the balls, which only seemed to piss him off more.

Harry got up with an angry face expression. He then punched me square in the jaw. "You bitch!" He growled.

I winced in pain, feeling blood begin to form in my mouth.

I think my jaw was broken.

He then yanked my cap off, revealing my messy quiff and brown eyes.

He then yanked my hair, bringing tears to my eyes.

"You don't hit me you little bitch, because I'll hit you back even harder, now tell daddy you're sorry." He growled, angrily.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, only causing him to yank my hair harder, making me yelp in pain.

"I-I-I'm sorry daddy." I whimpered, making him smirk.

Harry smashed his lips onto mine and I didn't kiss back, mainly because of the pain I was feeling in my jaw, but it seemed like he didn't even care.

He deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue into my mouth, groaning as his tongue touched mine.

He then pulled away and took my shirt off, before attacking my neck with kisses.

I had to admit that I was turned on by the sounds he was making and how it felt when he sucked my neck.

"H-Harry, fuck.. Suck harder.."I moaned, my hornyness taking over my body, making it unable to think properly.

Just then Harry stops sucking on my neck and took a nipple into my mouth, making my knees go weak.

And at that moment, Harry knew he had me giving into my sexual desires.