Chapter 13: The Tests.

November 5th, 2014

7:38 PM

I quickly jogged to the obstacle course field, noticing that it was 7:38, making it just in time.

"Hello Zayn, are you ready for your tests?" Louis asked, smirking.

I smirk, noticing that he said Zayn instead of Bob.

"Of course sir..." I started to say, seeing him reach into his pocket for his gun.

"But my name isn't Zayn it's Bob.." I say, smirking.

I see him stop reaching for his gun and smirk harder.

"Okay first things first.. Go through the obstacle course.." Louis says, blowing his whistle signaling for me to start.

"Sir, you know we always stretch before doing anything.." I say, stretching like Bob always did.

Louis nods and makes a check mark on his paper.

I ran through the tires, beginning with my left foot like Bob always did, and finished doing everything just like Bob always used to.

Louis then frowned.

"Alright Bob one last test, what is your middle name?" He asked.

I gulp. "Oh shit, I was really going to mess up on this one.." I thought, biting my lip.

I look around, frightened, I finally spot a schedule to clean the bathrooms on the wall, and see his middle name, and calm down.

"Archer sir." I say, smiling.

Louis nodded. "I'm sorry Bob, I thought someone snuck in, my bad, keep doing whatcha doing." He says, smacking me on the back.

I nod and go back to Niall's trolley, happily.

Now all I need to do is dispose of Bob's body before the sun comes up and before his body leaves an odor.