Chapter 12: Caught Redhanded

November 5th, 2014
7:30 PM

I still haven't came up with a plan, and I was running out of time, they would find out soon that someone killed Bob and took his uniform.

I finally came up with a plan, when I heard Louis say, "Bob, please report to my office."

I then gulp, what if he found out?

I then kiss Niall's forehead.

"Love you." I whispered, softly.

"Love you too Zayn." He whispered.

He then kissed me.

I was shocked at first, but then I kissed back.

I had to pull away, because Louis told me to report to his office again.

I then walked to his trolley car, well what I assumed was his trolley car.

I then walk inside and see Louis sitting at a desk, looking at me.

"So you came after all Zayn..." He says, smirking.

I then gulp.

"He did know..."

"What are you talking about sir? I am Bob." I say, panicking.

Louis then smirked.

"Oh really, then if you're Bob then you should be able to do the things I taught you, and not be able to do the things I haven't taught you yet." Louis says, smirking.

"Meet me by the table in the obstacle course field in 10." He says, looking at me.

I then nod and walk outside and go to the guards and ask them what Louis taught me and what he hasn't, because I lost some of my memory when I ran into a tree.

Thank god that they are so gullible and they told me.

I was ready for his test.