Chapter 17: Realizing My Mistake

November 5th, 2014

10:00 PM

I bite my lip and groan.

"What the hell am I doing?! If I leave, they'll know I wasn't the real Bob, and the first person they'll suspect fooled them was me, plus I didn't go through all of this to not save Niall." I thought, getting back out the car.

I jog back to Niall's Trolley to find out that Niall was no where to be found. I walk over to Liam & shake him awake, quietly asking him where Niall went.

"He went to go look for you.." He says, sleepily.

I nod and run out of the Trolley to find Niall before Louis finds him and thinks that he is trying to escape.

I look everywhere for Niall, but couldn't find him anywhere.

I soon start to get worried that Louis found him before I could even get to him.

Soon I saw Louis in the distance yelling at someone.

I quietly walk closer to him, so I could see who he was yelling at, when I did, I saw that the person was Niall.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have any permission to go anywhere by yourself, you will have to be severely punished Niall." Louis growled, grabbing Niall and smashing his head into a tree.

I tried my best to be quiet, even though I didn't want to just sit there and watch Niall get his beautiful face damaged.

I quickly look around for something that could make a distraction, soon coming up with an idea.

I silently walk over and hide behind one of the trolley's picking up a big rock, I carefully aimed at the back of Louis' head and threw the rock.

Soon I heard a big smack and a little crack.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear Louis scream.

I guess Niall just stood there staring at Louis because I heard Louis scream at him a few seconds later.

"Don't just stand there looking at my fucking head bleeding, go get some damn help you worthless piece of shit!" Louis screamed, angrily.

I then hear Niall run off and come back with help a few minutes later, and soon Louis left with some other guy to go to the hospital, leaving the curly haired mystery boy in charge.

"Okay everyone back to your original positions!" He screamed, making everyone go back to their trolleys.

I grab Niall's hand and walk back to his trolley silently.

I hear Niall ask me where I had went, and I simply replied with, "Don't worry about it, the good thing is that I'm here to get you outta here."