Chapter 22: Tears of Guilt

November 6th, 2014

8:40 AM

Harry sucked on one of my nipples, while pinching the other, making me whimper.

"H-Harry, please.." I whimpered.

Harry smirked and palmed my erection, making me moan loudly.

"Fuck.." I moaned, bucking my hips towards his hand.

Harry chuckled and unzipped my pants, making me come back to my senses.

"W-Wait, Harry.. Could we go somewhere else and do this?" I ask, coming up with a plan.

Harry nodded and as soon as he unlocked my handcuffs I took off running.

Harry then yelled that he'd get me back once he realized he had been tricked.

I rolled my eyes as I ran all the way back to Trolley 3.

I burst through the trolley doors out of breath.

I then looked around for Niall and spotted him in the corner, crying his eyes out.

"Niall?" I asked, walking over to him and hugging him.

Niall then pushed me away.

"Go away Zayn you lied to me, you don't love me." He sobbed.

I then felt my heart shatter.

"Niall, what are you talking about? I do love you." I say, biting my lip.

Niall shook his head and clenched his fists.

"Then why the hell were you and Harry kissing and touching each other sexually? Explain that shit Zayn!" He screamed, angrily.

I then bit my lip harshly.

"Niall, I know it looked bad bu-" I began to say, but he cut me off.

"Hell yeah it did!" He says, crossing his arms.

I then sigh.

"Are you going to let me explain or not?" I ask, impatiently.

Niall growled. "Don't you dare get an attitude with me Zayn because I wasn't the one making out with someone else!" He hissed.

I then frown.

"I wasn't fucking making out with him!" I yelled back, getting annoyed.

"Oh then what do you call kissing someone with tongue? Something that friends do huh?" He yelled.

I then shake my head.

"No, but I wasn't making out with him, he-" I began to say, but he cut me off again.

"So you're going to call me crazy and say that I was hallucinating? I saw what I saw Zayn." Niall growled.

I then clench my fists.

"Would you shut the hell up for one damn minute and let me explain my damn self?" I yelled.

Niall glared at me and crossed his arms, finally being quiet.

"I was walking back to the trolley when he grabbed me and handcuffed me to a pole! He then began kissing and sucking on my damn neck Niall. He then took off my cap and that's when I kicked him in the balls. He then punched my jaw and broke it and grabbed my hair! He then took my cap off and began feeling all up on me! Hell yeah it felt nice and I gave into my sexual desires. But when he began to unzip my pants, I tricked him into unhandcuffing me and ran here!" I explained, sighing.

Niall then bit his lip.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for not believing you Zayn! I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?" He sobbed, hugging me.

I then sighed and nodded, smiling.

"Of course Niall, because I love you." I whispered, kissing him on the lips.