Chapter 23: Uh oh!

November 6th, 2014

9:00 AM

I was walking towards the lake, when something out of place caught my eye.

"The hell?" I mumble, walking closer to the object, and as I got closer, I noticed that the item was Batman boxer briefs.

Not too far away, I heard moaning coming from a circle of bushes.

Curiously, I make my way towards the bushes trying to be silent as possible.

I then see Liam and Niall making out.

"Liam, I shouldn't be doing this, and I thought you liked Harry." Niall whispered.

Liam gave Niall an innocent smile. "Zayn won't find out, and I do, it's just that, I needed something to take my mind off of Harry.." He mumbled.

Niall bit his lip. "Okay, fine, I guess Zayn wouldn't mind since I'm only doing it to help a close friend." He mumbled, sighing.

The two walk to the lake and strip completely naked.

Niall gasped.

"Li Li, you're so big!" He says, shocked.

Liam smirked. "Thanks, it's 11 inches, and your dick is also huge love." He whispered, making Niall get on his knees.

After Niall gave Liam a blowjob, Liam quickly began to suck on Niall's neck.

And that was when I lost it.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I screamed angrily, rushing towards the two.

Niall squealed and jumped away from Liam.

"Z-Zayn! I didn't mean to.. It's just.. I'm sorry!" Niall sobbed, as he got out the water, quickly dried off, and got dressed.

Niall then ran back towards the Trolley, sobbing.

Liam smirked, watching Niall as he ran away.

"You broke my chances with the boy I liked, I broke your chances with the boy you liked." Liam growled, getting out the water, laughing.

I growled and clenched my fists, charging towards him.

"You wanna fight Payne? Because I'll give you a damn fight." I hissed, punching his jaw.