Chapter 14: Body Disposal

November 5th, 2014

8:00 PM

I went back inside Niall's trolley to find him laughing and playing with Liam.

I found myself getting jealous of Liam, they seemed to be extremely close.

I quickly shook the thought out of my head and walked over to the two.

"I passed Louis' tests.." I whispered to Niall.

Niall smiled, happily.

"Really? That's great!" He says, hugging me.

I then hug back and breath in Niall's scent.

Mmmm... He smelled like melted caramel and mint, but his scent had a manly smell to it.

I would be lying if I said my dick didn't twitch inside my boxers.

I quickly pulled away, scared that he felt it and blushed.

I then cleared my throat and slowly got up.

"Be right back, gotta dispose of you know who's body.." I whisper, receiving a nod from the blonde haired boy.

I quickly walked out the trolley and walked over to where the murder scene was and quickly look around, before dragging Bob's body out from underneath one of the trolleys.

I then dragged him into the woods and bleached his body, so his body wouldn't smell for at least another 24 hours, dumped the body inside a trash can, and closed it.

I then sigh in relief, glad that that part was finally over.

I quickly and quietly washed the blood and bleach off my hands in a lake nearby.

After a few minutes or so, I see a beautiful curly haired boy undress, and get inside of the lake, naked.

"Fuck, he is so sexy.." I murmured, making him look in my direction.

I quickly hid behind a bush, startled.

That's when the curly haired boy started walking in my direction.

"Whose there?" He asked, his voice trembling.

Damn, even his rough voice was sexy..

As soon as he was about to turn around, I had to sneeze.

"ACHOO!"

He then turned back around and grabbed his gun, and began making his way towards the bush, the one I was currently hiding in to be more exact..

Shit, I am so screwed...