Chapter 26: Acting

November 6th, 2014
11:30 AM

I woke up about 30 minutes later and stretched.

I got up and began to quickly get dressed, hearing voices come our way.

I shook Niall, panicking.

"Niall, wake up! People are coming!" I hissed.

Niall woke up and groaned, getting up after he realized what I said.

He quickly got dressed and fixed his hair.

Soon the voices were much closer than they were before.

I looked around to see if I could come up with a good reason as to why we were in the woods.

I found a crumbled up note and began to unfold it.

I quickly got out my black pen and began to write, "Bob is a fucking douche bag who is always bossing people around, he needs to drink bleach. -N"

I then looked at Niall to see him peer over my shoulder to see what I wrote.

He then gave me a confused look.

"Play along." I mouthed.

He nodded and sighed.

"So Blondie, you thought you could get away with writing this note huh?" I growl, angrily.

Soon the people were right beside them.

"What's going on Bob?" They asked, looking at him before looking at Niall.

I glared at Niall, making him shiver.

"Someone wrote this dirty note about me, and I think he wrote it because his name starts with an N." I growl, angrily.

Niall scoffed.

"Just because my name starts with an N doesn't mean I wrote it, there's a lot of people here whose name starts with an N!" He growled back.

I rolled my eyes.

"Really, like who?" I hiss.

Niall frowned and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Like Nigel!" He says, without hesitation.

I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, I'll just go talk to Nigel about it myself, and if I find out that you was lying to me, I'm gonna beat your ass." I growled.

Niall laughed.

"Sure, whatever." He says, chuckling.

The other two guys looked at us and shook their heads.

"Well, we're gonna go fishing, catch you guys later." One of them says, before jogging off.

I smiled as I looked at Niall.

"Nice acting babe." I whispered.

"Thanks, you too." He says, chuckling.

I then took his hand in my mine and began walking towards the Trolley.

I thought everything was going perfectly good, well until I saw what was awaiting us back at the Trolley.