Chapter 3: Big Mistake

November 4th, 2014
9:00 PM

I left the restaurant hungry, because I was more focused on finding my best friend.

I followed the black van, but I made sure I was behind at least two cars so it would look less suspicious.

Soon the black van pulled up into an abandoned 3 story house, the shit looked haunted.

I really didn't want to go inside due to fear, but I knew I had to, so I parked my car at a Shell Gas Station down the street, and walked to the abandoned house.

When I made it there, I hid behind a tree, because the two guys were standing in front of the door, talking.

I decided to quietly eavesdrop.

"That Blondie sure would make a great sex slave." The tall, black one said.

"Yeah, he already admitted to being gay." I heard the average white one say.

I then gasped, making the two men pull guns out of their pockets and point them towards my direction.

"Whose there?" The black one asked.

I then froze, scared to death.

I just kept thinking that I was about to die, when they started to walk over to where my hiding spot was, behind the damn tree.

When they spotted me, they pointed their guns to my head, but I kicked the white one's gun out of his hand and twisted the black guy's arm to make him drop his gun.

I then quickly picked up the black guy's gun and pointed it at the white guy and shot him in the heart, and turned to the black guy and did the same thing to his ugly ass.

I then ran inside the house putting the gun in my pocket.

I then ran up the stairs and thought that coming inside was fucking useless, because I didn't even know which room Niall was being held captive in.

I was just about to turn around and go outside when someone grabbed me and drugged me, and soon my vision went to darkness.