Chapter 29: Lunch

November 6th, 2014
2:30 PM

It was now lunch time and everyone was heading back towards the cafeteria.

I sighed because now that Trolley 3 was gone, people from Trolley 2 and people from Trolley 3 had to combine into Trolley 2.

The good thing about it was that everyone had a place to stay for the meantime.

The bad thing was that there were two guard on duty in the same Trolley since there was twice the number of people, which sadly meant that I wouldn't be able to makeout with my boyfriend without the guard getting suspicious.

I sighed, this was torture. I couldn't even look at my boyfriend without feeling the urge to kiss or touch him.

I needed to quickly figure out how I was going to help the slaves escape.

I got my food from the nice lunch lady and made my way to the guards table.

I glared at Harry, daring him to touch me again, because I seriously wouldn't hesitate to beat his ass this time.

Luckily he didn't, he just stared at someone behind me, which made me happy that he had finally gotten the message.

I hummed happily. This day maybe did hold some good things.

Curiously I wondered who he was staring at, so I turned around and saw Liam and Niall behind me talking.

I then raise an eyebrow.

So those two are together now? Weird.. Oh well, at least Harry finally hopped off my dick.

I began to eat and actually had a decent conversation with Harry.

"So you like Liam huh?" I asked, smirking.

Harry blushed and looked up at me, embarrassed that he had been caught staring.

He bit his lip and shook his head.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop lying, I know you do, just go talk to him, he likes you too." I say, smiling.

Harry gasped and smiled slightly. "H-He does?" He asked, shocked.

I nod. "Yup, he told me, but he's just too shy to talk to you." I explain, chuckling.

Harry nodded.

"Okay, I'll go talk to him, thanks Bob." He says, getting up to dump his tray.

"No problem." I say, smiling.

"Oh yeah, and Bob." He says, turning back towards me.

"Hm?" I ask, with half of my sub sandwich in my mouth.

"Sorry for before." He says, apologetically.

I chuckled. "Don't worry about it." I say, giving him a small smile.

He smiled back and nodded, before walking towards Liam and Niall.

I smiled at the sight.

They would make a cute couple.

I soon finished my food and decided to take a walk around the place.

Let's hope whatever I find outside will help me come up with an escape plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I've planned out how I'm gonna end it, just to let you know, there WILL be a sequel and there might be a title contest for the sequel! Thanks for reading!~