Chapter 31: After Dinner

November 6th, 2014
7:45 PM

After dinner, Niall and I met at the same spot where we fucked in the woods.

"Guess what baby." I whispered into Niall's ear, while kissing down his neck.

Niall gasped and shivered before answering.

"W-what is it Zayn?" He asked, letting out a small moan.

"I found a way for the slaves to escape, I just need to find out when to do it, and how many people should escape at a time." I replied, smirking.

Niall bit his lip. "How about we put the plan into action after all this Louis-going-to-the-hospital drama dies down?" He suggested.

I nodded. "Thats a perfect idea Niall, Louis won't suspect a thing!" I say, kissing his cheek.

Niall blushed and giggled. "Thanks babe." He mumbled.

I grabbed him and held him close to me for a while.

"I want you to be the first group of slaves to escape." I mumble, making Niall push me away.

"What, no! I want to stay with you as long as I can Zayn, that's not fair!" He argued.

I shook my head. "Niall, I want to spend time with you also, but I don't wanna take any chance of you being in a group that gets caught and beaten to death." I say, frowning.

Niall shook his head. "I don't care if I get beaten, as long as I'm beside you Zayn, I don't care!" He says, as tears began to form in his eyes.

I groaned.

"Niall, you're making this hard for me." I say.

Niall smirked. "Good, because if you let me stay with you, I'll make something else hard." He purred, while winking.

I bit my lip, feeling my dick start to harden.

"Fine, I agree.." I mumble, pushing him against a tree, before grinding my erection into his ass.

"Mm, fuck.." I grunted.

"Harder.. " Niall moaned, stroking his dick.

"Mm baby.. You like that?" I growled.

"Yes, I love it! Dry hump the fuck out of me Zayn! Ugh I'm gonna cum!" He moaned, loudly.

A few minutes later we were both lying on the ground panting, as we looked up at the beautiful full moon in the sky.

I just wish I knew that I would regret the decision I just made later on..