Chapter 25: The beautiful art of making love

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BOY X BOY SMUT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING BEAUTIFUL SMUT, THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 6th, 2014
10:30 AM

I smirked as Niall moaned my name against my lips.

"Z-Zayn.. Please.. Touch me." He groaned, his eyes darkening with lust.

I smirked wider. "With pleasure Ni." I whispered.

I began to undress, stripping down to my boxers, watching him undress also.

I then pulled his boxers down as he pulled mine.

I looked at his 7 inch cock that had pre cum leaking from the tip.

I slowly licked my lips, I wanted to taste him badly.

I got on my knees and looked up at him. "Let me show you how much I love you." I growled, licking the tip of his delicious cock.

Niall's knees trembled as he let out a soft moan.

"Z-Zayn, that feels s-so good!" He moaned, looking down at me.

I smirked. "I know baby, but I'm only getting started." I say, stroking his cock before taking him into my mouth.

He groaned, and his fingers gripped my hair, tugging at it, causing me to let out a raspy moan.

I began to Bob my head, looking directly into Niall's eyes, wanting to see his face scrunch up in pleasure as I blew him.

Niall bucked his hips. "A-Ah!" He moaned, pushing my head down further, wanting me to take all of him.

Me being the pro I am at giving blowjobs, I didn't even gag once.

Niall's moans soon grew louder and louder as I sucked faster and faster.

I twirled my tongue around the head, causing him to moan my name louder than ever.

I knew he was about to cum when he was trembling violently.

"Don't hold back baby, release your delicious cum down my throat." I growled, sucking faster than ever.

Niall nodded and grunted heavily. "Z-Zayn, I-I'm cumming! Ah!" He moaned, shaking slightly as he fucked my face, sending his cum down my throat.

I swallowed every single drop of it, loving the taste of it.

Niall blushed and looked down at me, panting heavily.

"That was so good Zayn." He whispered, softly.

I smiled. "Glad you liked it, because I'm going to fuck you next." I growled, chuckling.

Niall smiled and soon got up and straddled me. "Well what are you waiting for? Fuck me then." He says, seductively.

I felt my dick twitch at the sound of his voice.

"Well since you politely asked.." I say, chuckling.

I was about to get up, but he pushed me back down.

"No, I want to ride you." He mumbled, blushing.

I nodded and bit my lip.

"Alright, you a virgin?" I asked, making him nod.

I bit my lip and felt a packet in my chest pocket. I pulled it out, turns out Bob had packet lube.

I tore the package open and squirted the lube onto my 7 inch cock, rubbing it up and down, making sure I was covered in it.

Niall gave me a small smile as he spread his butt cheeks, and sat on my cock.

Tears sprang in his eyes, and it didn't take a genius to know that he was in serious pain.

I quickly sat up, extremely worried.

"You sure you wanna do this Niall?" I asked, biting my lip.

Niall nodded.

"I've always wanted you to be my first." He whispered, pecking my lips.

I couldn't help but smile at his words.

"Same here." I whispered, honestly.

He smiled widely, and soon he let out a deep breath and began to bounce up and down, moaning softly.

I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him.

We tongue kissed, causing him to moan into my mouth as he bounced.

I soon pulled away and watched him pleasure himself, beginning to thrust into him.

I took a pink nipple into my fingers and began to rub and pinch them, causing the Irish boy to moan loudly.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me, giving me a small smile.

I winked at him and picked him up.

I carried him towards a tree and leaned him against it, thrusting inside of him at an incredible speed, making him scream my name over and over.

"Zayn, I-Im close!" He moaned, loudly.

I began to breath heavily.

"Let's cum together." I say, counting down from three.

I smiled as I filled my lover up with my cum and as he covered our bodies with his.

I kissed him and smiled.

"I love you Niall." I whispered.

"I love you too, I will always love you Zayn." He whispered, cuddling into me.

I smiled and stroked his silky blonde hair, holding him close to me.

This beautiful boy would eventually lead to the death of me.