Chapter 4: Being Held Captive

November 4th, 2014

9:40 PM

I woke up about 15 minutes later.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to stretch, but found out that my hands were tied and my vision was blurry.

"Shit.." I muttered.

The person who was holding me hostage laughed.

"Looks like there's no way out for you Zayn." The man says, laughing.

I growled, getting pissed.

"We'll see about that you asshole." I growled, angrily.

"Oh really? Maybe I'll make you pay tonight for talking to me like that, you dumb bitch!" The man growled, slapping me across the face.

My face stung and I wanted to say something back, but I knew it would only end with me getting slapped again.

The man smirked.

"You and your little blonde haired friend are going to be on auction for being a sex slave, whether you like it or not." He growled in my ear.

I clenched my jaw and shivered, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"P-please, just let Niall go, you can do whatever you want to me, just let Niall go!" I begged, sadly.

The man just laughed.

"So you're in love with that whore aren't you? Well guess what? He has sucked each and every one of our cocks and enjoyed it. He was innocent, but definitely not innocent in bed." He says, laughing.

I blushed as I imagined the thought, but quickly shook it out of my head.

"No he didn't, and I think it's quite hilarious that you think I would actually believe a single word that comes out of your filthy mouth." I growled, laughing.

Soon I heard ammo being put inside of a gun, and soon I felt a gun being pointed at my head.

"If you talk back to me one more time, I swear I will blow your damn head off." He growled, obviously pissed.

I then clenched my jaw so I wouldn't say anything that would cause me to be killed in this very room.

The man then pulled the gun away from my head and smirked.

"Good boy." He growled, smirking.

I just kept on being quiet, afraid to open my mouth.

I knew I had to get the fuck out of here, but how?

Soon my vision cleared, and I saw a brunette with hazel eyes.

He was really cute, but I absolutely despised him.

I then looked around the room for something sharp.

Soon I had my entire escape planned out, and all I needed was for this creep to leave, to put my plan into action.