Chapter 18: Liam's Crush

November 5th, 2014

11:00 PM

Niall sighed and nodded, even though I could tell that he wanted a better answer.

A little while later Niall, Liam, and I were sitting in the Trolley talking, when Harry burst through the door.

Harry slowly and carefully looked over everyone, quickly spotting me. He walked over to us three, quickly sitting down beside me.

"So what you guys talking about?" He asked, looking at Liam as if he never saw him before.

"Who are you?" Harry asked, looking Liam in the eyes.

Liam blushed and stared at Harry until Niall bumped him.

"Oh, I'm L-Liam.." Liam stuttered out, blushing deeply.

Is this the guy Liam has a crush on?

"Well Liam... You have a cute face, I would love to see the rest of you.." Harry says, his eyes trailing down to Liam's crotch area.

Liam obviously seemed uncomfortable since he was squirming around.

Soon I looked over and noticed that he had an erection.

Harry winked at Liam and smirked, before turning his attention to me.

"So Bob, you still haven't let me see your beautiful face, why is that?" Harry asked, pouting.

I frowned as I dodged Harry's hand whenever he attempted to take my hat off.

"Would you quit it, he obviously doesn't want to show you his face.." Niall says, frowning.

Harry growled and walked over to Niall getting all up in his face.

"Who the hell gave you permission to talk you fucking fake ass blonde." Harry growled, raising his hand.

I instantly pushed Niall back and took the hit.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Harry asked me, frowning.

I quickly pretended to pick up a dime and put it in my pocket.

"Sorry sir, I saw a shiny dime and wanted to get it before Niall noticed it." I explained, nervously.

Harry shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

"You're weird Bob, I like you." Harry says, chuckling.

I quickly looked over at Liam, who looked extremely jealous.

I sighed and nodded.

"Like you too.." I mumbled, wanting the mysterious curly haired boy to hurry up and leave.

Harry nodded as he glared at Niall one more time, before walking out of the trolley.

I let out a breath of relief.

Thank god the mystery boy was finally gone.

Liam rolled his eyes and glared at me as he laid back down in his spot.

Well great, at least I finally know who Liam's crush is, but turns out his crush likes me, and he most likely wants to kill me right now.

I gulped when I got up, seeing Niall looking at me with tears in his eyes. "You don't actually like him right?" He whispered.

"Hell no, I love you Ni." I say, frowning.

This was one of those half lie half truth moments.

I mean of course I felt bad, but I can't control who I fall in love with..

I sighed and turned off the lights, causing everyone to know what I was about to say next.

"Alright everyone, time to get some shut eye!" I said, loudly.

Everyone laid down and covered themselves up with the thin blankets they were provided, before closing their eyes, trying to fall asleep.

I sat down in the wooden chair in front of the door, since I was to guard the trolley.

Soon I felt myself dozing off.