Chapter 8: The True Letter Revealed.

November 4th, 2014

7:00 AM

Niall woke up and looked around making sure nobody was awake, before quietly getting up.

He looked under the door to see if there was a guard guarding the door.

Just to his luck there was.

He frowned and got up and quietly opened the window and stuck his head out of it to see if there was a guard guarding outside.

Luckily there wasn't.

He quickly climbed out the window and walked into the woods to relax himself.

When he was exploring the woods, he noticed a familiar red van.

"Is that Zayn's van?" He thought, curiously.

He quietly walked over to the van and peered inside.

"It was!" He thought, happily.

He wanted to jump inside the car with him, but he knew Louis would come looking for him and he would most likely hold Zayn captive too, so instead he decided to write a note to Zayn, and sneak it to him tomorrow if he was still there.

He then wrote the note he was going to give to Zayn.

Dear Zayn,

Hey Zayn, It's me Niall, and I know you're here, because I heard Louis talking about it to his boss Harry. I overheard them saying something about a raven haired boy with brown eyes, 1 earring on both ears, a beard and a mustache. I immediately knew it was you, I mean how could I not, when you're all that I think about all day? I love you Zayn, but I think you should know that I'm going to be sold at a auction as a sex slave in 2 weeks. I'm also in the 3rd trolley if you came here to save me.. I love you Zayn, but hurry I don't think we're going to be staying here for that long.

Your best friend,

Niall James Horan

Niall finished the letter and left it next to his pillow and fell asleep.

About an hour later Louis walked into the trolley Niall was in and saw the note, he picked it up and read it. He then smirked and changed some words in the note and put it in the woods under a rock and went to his own trolley and fell asleep.