Chapter 32: "L" strikes again

November 7th, 2014
12:00 AM

Me and Niall woke up the next morning to a big explosion nearby.

I quickly got up, fearing that it was another one of the mysterious L's traps.

I ran towards the direction the sound was heard and felt my breath get knocked of me.

Liam and Niall's cabin was set in flames, thousands of people were on the ground wounded, and some were even dead.

I ran to the cafeteria, quickly grabbed a fire extinguisher, and began to extinguish the flames.

As my eyes carefully scanned the ground for life, they landed on Liam who unfortunately had an unattached arm.

I suddenly see Harry out of the corner of my eye running towards me with tears in his eyes.

"Li!" He screamed, picking him up.

As he cried into Liam's chest, I yelled at one of the guards to tell the others to take as many trucks as they could, and carry the injured people to the hospital.

He nodded and quickly ran off to get a stretcher, and one-by-one every body was lifted off the ground.

I screamed in anger because I suddenly figured out who was causing all of this chaos and mass destruction.

They were aiming to kill Niall, even if it meant killing thousands of innocent lives.

And only one person would do that, Louis, Louis Tomlinson.

I looked at Harry and glared at the ground.

"When does Louis come back?" I asked, my voice full of pure hatred.

"U-Um, I t-think tomorrow." He stuttered out, sniffing.

I nodded suddenly figuring out the perfect time the slaves should escape.

And it was tomorrow.