Chapter 24: Fighting Payne

November 6th, 2014

10:00 AM

Liam held his jaw, smirking.

"There's one thing you should know about me Zayn, and that is that I took boxing classes when I was younger." He says, charging towards me.

I gulped.

"Well, I'm totally going to die, he's going to go Mayweather on my ass." I thought, wanting to chicken out.

"No, remember that he was feeling all up on your man.." I thought, feeling myself get angry all over again.

Liam tried to throw a punch at me, but I ducked and punched him in the stomach.

"You don't even know what happened between me and Harry, you act like I want Harry to do those things to me! He keeps forcing himself onto me and I keep telling him that I'm not interested!" I hiss, angrily.

"Now if you would've just asked instead of trying to ruin my damn relationship, I probably wouldn't be ready to kill you." I growled.

Liam's eyes then widened in shock, but I wasn't having it. He touched Niall sexually so he wasn't going to get any mercy from me.

I grabbed his head and headbutted him, afterwards slamming his head into a tree.

I then kicked him in the balls and kneed him in the stomach, before pushing him into the lake.

"Hope you can swim bitch." I growled, before walking away from a bloody Liam.

I angrily made my way back to the trolley to find Niall.

Once I found him, I grabbed him and dragged him outside into the woods, ignoring his protests.

Once we were deep in the woods, I pushed Niall up against a tree and smashed my lips against his roughly.

"You're mine, not Liam's or anyone else's, you're all mine." I growl against his lips, looking directly into his baby blue eyes.

I loved watching the love of my life shiver under my touch and no one else's.

"Let me show you how much you mean to me love." I say, winking.