Louis Tomlinson

June 22 2016

I get up and have a shower then get dressed. I look at the time it's only nine. I look at my phone to see if I have any text messages or notifications. I don't, oh well. I eat breakfast, write a note to my dad saying I'm going to the States shopping, then leave.

I get in my car and make sure I have everything I need. I start my Toyota Avalon, and start driving to Windsor. From Kingsville it's about a half an hour to forty five minutes, depending on the traffic. As I'm about to turn on the radio Raven calls me. "Hello" I answer.

"Hey Victoria, guess what? Apparently Perrie and Eleanor broke up with Zayn and Louis." She tells me.

"Really? That sucks, and rocks. Do you know why?" I ask

"Because they aren't going to be famous anymore or something like that. I don't know it was a dumb reason, and it was the day after they decided to stop singing. That was before they announced it too."

"Well I can't really say I ever really liked them anyway."

She laughs and so do I. "Are you in your car?"

"Yeah, on my way to the States. It sounds like you are too." I tell her.

" I am I have been since six this morning I'm in the States myself."

"You always were a early riser, well I'm on the highway so I'm gunna go bye!"

"Bye!" Then the car went to the radio. It's playing old songs this week. I continue driving till I get to the boarder. There's not a lot a people here today so I pull up, hand my passport and health card. I get them back and am aloud to go across.

It takes me about five hours to get to Chicago.

The first place I go to is the Atrium Mall. As I'm walking to go to a store I think I see Louis Tomlinson through a store window. I go into the store, I don't even know what store it is. I look as I get closer to see if it's really him... and it is. I walk up to him "Oh my gosh your Louis Tomlinson!"

"Hello, you must be a fan. How are you?" As he turns he to face me the look in his eyes change. I've never seen someone look at me like this before. Is there something wrong? Do I have something in my teeth, am I wearing a bad outfit? I look in the reflection of my phone, there's nothing wrong. Wait he asked me a question I need to answer.

"Ummm good, you." He's still looking at me the same way.

"Good." He smiles. His voice is amazing and he's even better in person. "You don't have to be nervous." He say. Wait he was alone in the store when anyone else could have came, did he want to be alone?

"Uh thanks. Did you want to be alone? No one else is here talking to you or around you if you want me to go I can." Wow I am really nervous.

"No it's fine if you want you can stay and talk." I look around, all the girls are glaring at me, first his look and now theirs. They must be jealous. Then I see a few girls starting to come over here.

"I think you have other fans to talk to other then me. Before you talk to them could I get a picture with you maybe?" I ask

"I'd love to take a picture with you, but after I see my other fans you can wait right?"

"Umm yeah." I smile.

Louis Tomlinson wants me to wait to talk to him. Did I wake up this morning?

I look in the reflection of my phone again. I think I was blushing the whole time.

I would text Raven and Chloe what’s going on but it costs extra money in the States. That reminds me I need to put my phone on airplane mode, good thing no one texted me.

I wait a while and look around the store. Then I hear a voice behind me "I'm done." I can tell it's Louis's voice. I turn around and he asks "So what's your name?"

"Victoria." I think I'm blushing already again. Real smooth Victoria, you probably look like an idiot.

"Nice to meet you Victoria, want to talk over supper it's late and we both should eat something?"

"Sure!" I'm going to supper with Louis I think my luck changed.