Surgery

Days pass and I talk to Laura everyday to see how she is holding up. She is taking it quite well, but the doctors tell her that her condition is worse then most. We all are staying positive though, she is going to make it through!

After a week she got the date of when she can have the sugary. It's the first Saturday of October, I'm not quite sure of the number though but I'm glad she can get it so soon.

She is allowed to bring a few people to wait for her at the hospital. She is bringing her brother, mom, dad, Chloe, Harry, and I.

September 30 2016 - Day before Laura's surgery

As soon as I finish copying the note I leave class and start driving to the boys’ house to pick up Harry.

When I get there I get a welcome outside of the house. "Hello beautiful." says Louis.

"Bonjour." I say heading to the door. He runs over in front of me and blocks the door.

"You are not aloud inside." He says.

"Okay? Is there a reason why?" I ask.

"It's a surprise, you will find out." He tells me. "What are you doing here anyway?" He asks me.

"I'm here to get Harry. We are going to Laura's sugary tomorrow. Didn't he tell you? I told him to." I tell Louis.

"It must have slipped him mind." Louis says looking frustrated all of a sudden. "When are you going to be back?" He asks me.

"When Laura is good and doesn't mind me leaving." I tell him.

Then Harry walks out the door and says, "She will be better in no time!"

"You ready to leave?" I ask Harry.

He nods and he head to my car.

"Be back soon." Louis says kissing me.

"I will." I say smiling. Then head to my car, Harry is in the driver’s seat. I open the door. "I'm driving." I say dangling the keys then he takes them. "Or not..." I say walking to the passenger seat.

After a long car ride we finally arrive. I grab my stuff from my car. I put my stuff there the night before so I wouldn't forget after school. I follow Harry to Laura and Chloe's room. We knock, Chloe opens the door and we enter.

"Where are Laura and her family?" Harry asks.

"They wanted Laura to stay the night at the hospital to make sure they know what she has eaten 24 hours before the operation. Her family is there with her." Chloe tells us.

"So are we staying the night?" I ask.

"Where else are you going to sleep in the garbage? Obviously." Chloe says to me.

"Well you never know now do you." I say back to her. I go and put my stuff down beside one of the couches. Harry puts his by the other.

We don't do anything exciting for the rest of the day. At around 11 I finally fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 1st 2016 - The day of Laura's sugary

I wake up with Chloe and Harry standing beside me with a platter of food. Toast, a bowl of cereal, and orange juice. They hand it to me so I can eat on the couch.

"Thanks?" I say not knowing why they did this. I sit up and eat my food. Once I'm done Chloe takes my plate and brings it to the kitchen.

"Not that I don't like being served or anything but why are you doing this? I'm not the one having a sugary today. We should be at the hospital right now." I tell them.