Party

October 2 2016

Harry and I stayed the night at Laura and Chloe's again last night. Even now Laura is still in shock of the news.

I have to leave later today to go home for school. I offered to stay this morning as long as she wanted me to but she told me to go home tonight.

I feel so bad for her, dying at the young age of 18. I still can't believe the sugary didn't work, how couldn't it have worked? Laura can't die!

All day everyone is surrounding her and not giving her any space. I try and tell them to give her room but they don't. If I was her all I would want is time alone for a while.

After supper I text Louis saying I'm on my way home then leave with Harry. He wanted to stay but came back with me for some reason.

After the long drive, I go to drop off Harry at his house. He was texting the while way home, probably Laura.

When we get there he tells me to come inside with him, so I go.

He makes me go in first, it looks dark like no one is home.

As soon as I walk in the door the lights turn on and everyone pops out and yells, "Happy late birthday!"

I look around, all my friends are here except Laura and Chloe. They have balloons hanging everywhere and party string. They have a bunch of snacks out on a table and a big cake!

I turn to Harry. "You knew about this?" I ask him.

"So did Laura and Chloe. We were going to do it on your birthday but then..." He doesn't finish.

So that's why Laura was saying she was sorry more then once.

Louis and Raven walk up beside me. "You like it?" Raven asks. I nod my head.

"You didn't need to do this though, I never celebrate my birthday doing something like this. My birthday is like every other day to me. Raven you know that." I say.

"Yeah but then Louis asked when it was and when he found out it was so close." Raven starts saying.

"I wanted to throw you a party since this will be your first birthday you have with me. I wanted it to be big!" He finishes Ravens sentence.

"Great now I'm going to have to do better then this on your birthday." I say joking around.

I have a great night! It makes me forget about everything else that's going on. It's the best birthday party I have ever had! I haven't even had one since my 13th birthday.

Mostly everyone gives me a gift although I wish they hadn't. I go through all the gifts, I love them all and I thank everyone for them.

At around 11 everyone goes home, including me. I thank Louis, Raven, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Perrie a million times for the party.

With the party and everything I didn't tell people about Laura's results.

When Raven and I get back to our room at the collage I tell her. She gets really sad and gets water in her eyes. 

I don't know if she ended up crying or not because shortly after I tell her I go to bed.